• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am_I_Evil

$40 kinda seems like a lot since you can get the main game and expansion 1 & 2 for $60....

will this have any future content or will we have to pay ANOTHER $35 for 2 expansions after this...

granted i don't know what all is included...but it needs to be more than a raid, a strike, and a few stories...

X-Frame

Damn, so the Sunbreaker Titan's can either throw the hammers from the sky like Nova Bomb or smash the hell out of enemies like Arc Blade.

Deku Tree

Sofa King

$40 kinda seems like a lot since you can get the main game and expansion 1 & 2 for $60....

will this have any future content or will we have to pay ANOTHER $35 for 2 expansions after this...

granted i don't know what all is included...but it needs to be more than a raid, a strike, and a few stories...

40 bucks gets you this expansion. You can bet your ass there will be 2 more 20 dollar expansions before Destiny 2.

Zoidberg

So if you get the physical/digital collectors edition you end up with:

3 class specific emotes
3 armor shaders
3 exotic class items

and if you're currently 30, or will be by 31st of August, you get:
1 sparrow
1 shader
1 emblem

PS4 exclusives confirmed:
1 armor set for each class
1 gun

All I'm seeing is my bank weeping for space....

Can anyone make this avatar without the grey background / do some fun stuff with it?

image.php

Some shots from the trailer I screencapped. Sorry I couldn't get rid of the bar at the bottom:

Gravity bow:

Solar hammer:

Sith warlock:

GhaleonEB

$60 for the base game and all three expansions is a pretty great package. Will probably get the $40 download and be semi-responsible, though the big CE looks neat.

Oryx is a BAMF.

HighOnPCP

so is luke smith gonna talk more destiny at this youtube e3 show thing? im just sitting here waiting doing nothing because I dont wanna miss it confirm pls haha

Namikaze1

It would be bullshit if you could only get the emotes, armor shaders (eh), and exotic class items from just physical and digital editions. I don't want to pay $80 for content I already have since day 1. Only buying the expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom