• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
I'll run one. I have yet to successfully complete it, but I'll try. Level 34 Hunter, PSN Ghaleon_EB.

Hopefully it clears up after the stock refresh.
Easy mode cheesy: Gjally spam, done in seconds

Easy mode legit: Ice Breaker. You'll never run out of special ammo and even without the buff you can break the detain using IB. Shotguns do it in time as well (full clip of Found Verdict does the trick) but you run a far bigger risk of not having enough ammo inside the bubble and dying. If the goblin is in sight and you kill it IB breaks detain in like a shot Which lets you easily break your friends out. A good scout rifle for boss damage peppering and heavy whenever you get it. And patience. Lots of patience :p
Make sure at least one of your friends has a good shotgun in hand for Major duty. Invective works great for this fight since it's so long, ammo can be the killer.

It's a long and tedious fight but once you get the hang of it you'll see it's not hard at all. Just annoying :p

Trakan

8KbGQcy.gif

This guy wasn't havin' any of my shit.

WTF am I looking at?

YUP. Had this shit happen to me a few weeks ago and posted about it. Nobody seemed to know much. I ended up fixing mine. Is it happening on your other characters.

wow that's so weird, try restoring licences and re-loggin into destiny. also tweet that pic to bungie_help

worst case scenario you may have to re-install the game

Yeah, not going to resort to reinstalling yet. Only seems to be an issue on my Titan, the other two classes are fine. I tweeted Datto, deej and the Bungie Help but I don't like my chances of a reply.

I need to play xenoblade, but trials is calling to me. Oh god I can't stop. Bungie hath truly ruined me this time.

The thirst for the lighthouse is real. I hate to admit it, but I can't resist playing it no matter how good or bad I do. I love how each match can be tense and have big swings.

Yeah, not going to resort to reinstalling yet. Only seems to be an issue on my Titan, the other two classes are fine. I tweeted Datto, deej and the Bungie Help but I don't like my chances of a reply.
I don't know how much of this ties together or if it's even related but I'll explain what I noticed. The daily refresh did not fix it. It wasn't just Eris that was fucked up, it was almost every vendor. It happened on my Hunter (my main class) and it happened after I got a cipher from PoE 35. It seemed to be tied to how much bullshit I was holding on to. My postmaster was damn near full and I was fully loaded on bounties and my materials and consumables were almost completely full too. As I started to delete things, stuff from Eris and the other vendors started to come back. I started out clearing my postmaster and then deleting my bounties. Eventually everything came back

Hope this somewhat helps, I know it seems odd and vague.

Edit: and yeah my other characters weren't affected by it either.

sjay1994

So I decided there is no point fighting it, and decided to log back into destiny.

I am only level 33 atm with only a few hours of house of wolves played. Can I get some people to help me with the

-Nightfall
-32 PoE
and if possible the 34 PoE

PSN: Sjay1994

Frenden

Banned
Matchmade three times in a row into horribly lopsided games. One was with two guys where just idling in the back.

I punched one a few times, reported for inactivity, and then they sent me shitty PSN messages.

I think I'm done with Iron Banner for the day.

Ikkarus

Two runs to Mercury tonight. The Solar Messenger and Solar Jewel still evade me.

Great runs Tito and Falifax. :)

The highlight was definitely our last game whereby all 3 opponents just kept running outside and commiting suicide for each round. If only all Trials matches were like that when you're at 8-0!

Ikkarus

Monte Carlo from the Mercury chest. I'm happy because it's the only original exotic weapon I was missing for a long, long time.
Congrats! That's the last vanilla exotic I still need and I've been playing since the game launched last September!

One day it will drop or failing that hopefully Xur will sell it one day when it becomes available to the Xbox guys.

Two runs to Mercury tonight. The Solar Messenger and Solar Jewel still evade me.

Great runs Tito and Falifax. :)

The highlight was definitely our last game whereby all 3 opponents just kept running outside and commiting suicide for each round. If only all Trials matches were like that when you're at 8-0!

That last match was something else. We preparing ourselves for a sweaty team lol. They betrayed us in the last round though :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom