• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Punch things, make bubbles, punch things inside bubble

run away from things, but turn around and punch them

I had a knack for floating at exactly the wrong times. Skolas shot me out of the air twice. I had a weird moment where I was running with full health and punched a Dreg along the way - and died instantly. Death screen said it was death by Dreg. 0_o

FyreWulff

I had a knack for floating at exactly the wrong times. Skolas shot me out of the air twice. I had a weird moment where I was running with full health and punched a Dreg along the way - and died instantly. Death screen said it was death by Dreg. 0_o

lol yeah, you have to get used to the titan jump. once you master it, you can actually ski through the air with that jump.

I'm so pretty
V97aOEf.jpg

MechDX

Done with being forced to do something I don't want to do to advance in this game. Done and uninstalled.

I hope bungie rots.

123rl

People need to realise that the Titan grenade will fuck people up if they aren't careful. It's so common to get post-mortem kills with the arcbolt grenade.
hg8EtGp.gif

"Bring me their eyes..."

I almost gave in on this one and uninstalled the game. This mission is the perfect candidate for asking for the help of a partner.

My games were so bad this morning I pulled an Ocean. Lol just uninstalled.
Can we say overreaction?

Will try to knock out some backlog in the meantime.

I was there last week. The laggiest match of all time got me to do it.

Came back for the IB pulse rifle just not to miss out in case it was a beast, and now I'm stuck. Game must have gotten scared because I got Revenant right after coming back.

I've seen 0.0 a bunch of times from people that actually started and finished matches and weren't even afk. A truly heroic feat.

0.006 is next level though.

0.jpg

Kinda like when I dug deep and got 27 assists one match. Or a hundred assists across three Trials runs with Unstealer.

phen0m24

I was there last week. The laggiest match of all time got me to do it.

Came back for the IB pulse rifle just not to miss out in case it was a beast, and now I'm stuck. Game must have gotten scared because I got Revenant right after coming back.

I'm not hating the game
but am prone to overreact
but I'm having fun with Wolfenstein and want to play batman too. I've spent a lot on other games that I haven't touched. I wasn't having fun.

I'm not hating the game
but am prone to overreact
but I'm having fun with Wolfenstein and want to play batman too. I've spent a lot on other games that I haven't touched. I wasn't having fun.

This game has ruined my ability to enjoy other games, mostly shooters. I blame not enjoying Batman as much to being forced to wait for a PC performance patch. If I'd just bought the PS4 version I'd be free of this game for at least a week.

blackjaw

Bought six exotic helmet engrams...

Three obsidian minds
Two saint 14
One skull of dire whatever

I just want the damn ram!!!!

Also it's been 5 days and no summons from Variks again...wtf Variks I thought we were bros

kiguel182

So, I reinstalled vanilla Destiny and it had a 15 GB update but it seemed stuck and wasn't downloading it in the screen inside the game.

Is this normal or should I just try another day?

Well, Dark Below story completed, just missing the two raids now.

Two coins left to purchase the helmet from xur. I suppose the best option right now is to keep doing roc Strikes?

GhaleonEB

Two coins left to purchase the helmet from xur. I suppose the best option right now is to keep doing roc Strikes?
Do you have House of Wolves? Prison of Elders is the best place to get coins, outside of the weekly heroic strike.

If you want to run anything together, or need a hand, I'd be happy to jump on.

oneils

Did you end up killing urzok for the side quest? If so how did you do it? I got close one time but ran out of rockets and died while trying to use a synthesis lol.

ocean

Banned

Each character on your account has a guaranteed Strange Coin from the fourth Golden Chest on Mars Patrol. You can easily find a YouTube video with the location of these epically underwhelming "Golden" chests.

Week 1-2 of the game some crazy people actually created characters, speed leveled them, and then got to Mars to open that chest. Over and over again.

If you think this game is a grind now you have no idea the sort of insane stuff people did back in the day :p

Arrrammis

Did you end up killing urzok for the side quest? If so how did you do it? I got close one time but ran out of rockets and died while trying to use a synthesis lol.
Try shotguns, if you have the 4th horseman or found verdict, they melt him really fast. Alternatively, you can use you sparrow and push him off the cliff. Cheesy, but hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom