• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

I think the golden chests are character-specific. My Hunter has 3/5 on the moon, while my Titan has 5/5. Bungie.net shows me with 20/20, so it must take into account whether you have found them all with one character or not.

noomi

I think the golden chests are character-specific. My Hunter has 3/5 on the moon, while my Titan has 5/5. Bungie.net shows me with 20/20, so it must take into account whether you have found them all with one character or not.

Yup! So the best way of to complete the chests on the character that had found the most already :)

oSoLucky

Screwed up my Flawless solo because I forgot that Crota's enrage timer starts at the crystal. Ugh, such a rookie mistake. Back to DS though. Hopefully this one is just as smooth.

Shito

Yeah, that would explain why I was surprised seeing the Sepiks chest unopened on my titan the other day... Never thought about that when it happened, but I think I now recall they are character specific indeed...

noomi

Only level 6.

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

What's the quickest way to reach 20? PVP?

I've leveled 4 characters, each was just under 6hours to get to level 20.

Grab any bounties you can, have someone Sherpa you through missions of possible. Stick to story until missions get too hard and then shift to PvP... Usually from level 12 - 16, then finish up Venus and Mars.... BAM level 20 yo!

I've leveled 4 characters, each was just under 6hours to get to level 20.

Grab any bounties you can, have someone Sherpa you through missions of possible. Stick to story until missions get too hard and then shift to PvP... Usually from level 12 - 16, then finish up Venus and Mars.... BAM level 20 yo!
Yeah I think that's what I'll do. Random are just frustrating for PVP. I'm level 7 and was at the top of my team. Like come on.

#Team1stTryFlawlessRaider!

Great job everyone! We managed to make Crota a little interesting with an actual Ogre sighting, lol. But everyone stayed cool and performed perfectly under pressure. Congrats to all the new Flawless DGAF'ers and the new GLords! Lnkn will have some work to do :p

I think I might of just broken Rubenov and Wicked's backs. The trip to Mercury is really appreciated!

I'm never very good but man was I out of sorts today. I think I'll stick to the scrub leagues for awhile.

Did i miss the flawless crota run?

I'm down to sherpa another one a little bit later tonight if there are enough people interested. As evidenced on this run, it doesn't take very long haha. The one we just did took 51 minutes total, including plenty of time for standing around discussing strats.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I'm down to sherpa another one a little bit later tonight if there are enough people interested. As evidenced on this run, it doesn't take very long haha. The one we just did took 51 minutes total, including plenty of time for standing around discussing strats.

Yes please!

Thanks for the flawless run everyone! Haven't been that stressed playing a raid in a while. Had a few close calls where I thought I was going to wipe us, and the ogres threw me for a loop, but we pulled it off. Thanks again Drizz for helping.

Haybro

I think I might of just broken Rubenov and Wicked's backs. The trip to Mercury is really appreciated!

I'm never very good but man was I out of sorts today. I think I'll stick to the scrub leagues for awhile.

Haha, congrats science.

Also congrats to all the new guardian lords.

Since this was my first time on Crota i was scared i was going to screw it up but with Drizzay's guiding what could possibly go wrong? :D

Thanks Drizz

rc213

OK I'll be around, I have the app so even if I'm offline I will get your psn msg straight to my phone.

oSoLucky

I'm in if we get one going and it's not super late. I just died stupidly on Crota twice during solo runs.

Lnkn52

I know you're a busy man, but when you get a chance, let me know what you think about the PMs I sent you.

Yes please!

OK I'll be around, I have the app so even if I'm offline I will get your psn msg straight to my phone.

I'm in if we get one going and it's not super late. I just died stupidly on Crota twice during solo runs.

Ok, that would be 4 right there including me. I'm gonna get some food and attend to OT business but if anyone else wants in just let me know.

I know you're a busy man, but when you get a chance, let me know what you think about the PMs I sent you.

Sorry for being so slow. I'm terrible about responding to people sometimes. I'll check it out now.

Thanks a bunch! I got the Messenger (void), the emblem, Etheric Light and the Eye of Sol from the gold or platinum tier package. I was super excited seeing all my hard work at getting better at PVP payed off.

Ooh eye of sol! And a void messenger ⊂( ・ ̫・)⊃ nice nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom