• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenant hype! I got it today.
rI9tdNf.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/6ubac

Shito

Yeah, come to think of it they are. The invisibility is so good for mines and revives.

I also forgot that they are easily the best class to run swordbearer for Crota.
Yep, and they can solo the abyss no sweat.
Titans are still the PVE kings overall, but Hunters do have a lot of use.

I'm double grinding Hydra and Sidearm kills in the Black Garden with Greg's Promise. What is life....

Ready for Flawless CE whenever. Just send me an invite on PSN when we're going to start. I'm down to do as many runs as there are interested people.

I'll be on in about 20. Need to run my dog out for a minute after I finish the public event bounty.

Know that if you like the game we are the best community this side of the Internet. :)
Also the game improved a lot since its release: less grindy, more content, and more quality of life. Still not perfect but way better.

That's good to hear - I think in retrospect the idea of the grind put me off progressing beyond level 20, and I also had no one to play with so I never got to try raids or strikes, or decent pvp really.
I guess you lot are accepting of new members?

Just a reminder, I'm going to start sending invites in about 30 mins. If someone isn't on, we might be looking for replacements.

Also, I don't think I have igordennis or RC213 on my friends list or have their PSN. Send me a FR at Dr_LawyerCop.

Alright, im just finishing eating and i then i will add you. If you want you can already add me too, my psn is igordennis

Shito

That's good to hear - I think in retrospect the idea of the grind put me off progressing beyond level 20, and I also had no one to play with so I never got to try raids or strikes, or decent pvp really.
I guess you lot are accepting of new members?
We sure are: just a little earlier today we got someone take 5 raid newbies through their first raid ever, letting them figure out things for themselves and only drop hints when they got really stuck. :)
Just be sure to follow this topic and post in here when you're in need of something, we can't promise you some help at all time but you will almost always find someone to answer you and arrange something for you.

Unstable

Unstable, are you streaming soon? I'm bored, my girl is asleep, and there's nothing on until True Detective :p

Here we are now, entertain us
Would you like me to stream my quest for Thorn on Xbox? Because I can do that. I can say with some certainty that patrol missions will be just as fun for the viewer as they are for me.

We sure are: just a little earlier today we got someone take 5 raid newbies through their first raid ever, letting them figure out things for themselves and only drop hints when they got really stuck. :)
Just be sure to follow this topic and post in here when you're in need of something, we can't promise you some help at all time but you will almost always find someone to answer you and arrange something for you.

I definitely will! Looking forward to a few raids with you all :)

Is full auto, aggressive ballistics, reinforced barrel, and luck in the chamber a roll worth keeping on matador 64? I'm trying to replace my party crasher which has field choke/aggressive, rifled, shot package, and battle runner.

Is full auto, aggressive ballistics, reinforced barrel, and luck in the chamber a roll worth keeping on matador 64? I'm trying to replace my party crasher which has field choke/aggressive, rifled, shot package, and battle runner.

I'd probably stick with the party crasher. Shot package is a must for the high impact low RoF shotties. Full auto is great for increasing RoF but it would be better served on a shotgun with a higher RoF instead of the Matador which is the 2nd slowest behind Felwinter's.

nOoblet16

You need shot package, it's essential in these shotguns.

RefigeKru

Banned
Picked this up for £15 at a local CEX last week and I've been enjoying this a LOT more than I thought I would and I haven't even been playing with other people.

The gunplay is tight. Possibly the best shooter I've ever played in terms of moment to moment play with godlike music and aesthetics. Have to admit I thought ill of the game because of the detractors and hyperbole over low content but I'm clearly not as miffed as others could be getting the game cheap, love it so much I've already bought the first expansion.

My PSN is Refige and I'm playing on PS4 with a 21 Titan and a level 2 Hunter I'd like to get started with. Anyone wanna play hit me up, I'm jumping on now :)

rNilla

Picked this up for £15 at a local CEX last week and I've been enjoying this a LOT more than I thought I would and I haven't even been playing with other people.

The gunplay is tight. Possibly the best shooter I've ever played in terms of moment to moment play with godlike music and aesthetics. Have to admit I thought ill of the game because of the detractors and hyperbole over low content but I'm clearly not as miffed as others could be getting the game cheap, love it so much I've already bought the first expansion.

My PSN is Refige and I'm playing on PS4 with a 21 Titan and a level 2 Hunter I'd like to get started with. Anyone wanna play hit me up, I'm jumping on now :)

Welcome to the best community on the internet. You are home!

Anyone up for some Trials? Need 1 more. All I ask is you have a mic, communicate constantly, and bring the need to win =]

Msg me PSN Parenegade.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Sorry - I had something come up when I was trying to organize my Nightfall run. Going to do it now on PSN if anyone is interested. nicoga3000

Kyoufu

Hunter is the most fun to me: precise jumps, invisibility, crazy reload times, throwing knives, an insanely hard hitting super, etc.
You made the right call sentient. :D

Especially compared to warlocks... Can't stand this shitty jump...

The thing I hate most about Hunter is their jump. Really lacking in height.

Plus they're squishy and their supers are too offensive. Don't like the look of their new subclass super either :p

Future

Switched from thorn to last word. Now getting at least 5 more kills a game. You just win more trades with this thing. Might have to go full asshole and stop sniping and go for my shot package party crasher

Is it safe to say that you have the same chance of getting a treasure key from the small chest at the end of PoE as well as the ether key chests in patrols?

Only level 6.

ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

What's the quickest way to reach 20? PVP?

LOL

Yeah I hear that's the fastest. Plus you aren't playing the "story" again.

void666

Banned
Almost broke my controller. Stick trip mine to titan. Mine explodes. I die. Titan lives.
Me, use golden gun, titan goes panic mode. I shoot him. His FoH kills me, he lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom