• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you get called for dinner but you're playing Trials

ZYgMRNw.gif

Namikaze1

Crap. I close my eyes for a few seconds and next thing I know, two hours pass by. Wanted to start playing an hour ago. I blame the heat.

Okay, I am (now) up for some salvage or skirmish.

Clock ticking down on trials for another cycle. So which map is next, Pantheon?

Burning Shrine and Widow's Court are both repeats but they haven't gone in the same order as the first cycle. It "should" have been Pantheon this week if that was the case. Personally I'm really really hoping these repeats were just a blip and they're going to start working in new maps next week.

I don't know what to say if they thought Pantheon was one of only 6 maps that should be included in a Trials rotation.

Dude. Just get a spare change with headseeker and hand laid stock. Problem solved. You're welcome.

On that topic...

If pilgrim is rolled with the same exact roll as messenger, are they pretty much the same weapon? I had heard that pilgrim was superior by a minor bit in something but can't remember what. I know it has a larger clip, but if you're running braced frame is lowers the ammo to 24, same as messenger.

I just don't remember what the difference was supposed to be on these two pulses.

I sent you a whole bunch of stuff. Let me know if you need any assistance. PMs is not an efficient way of sending stuff.

Yeah, I've been going through it along with a "backlog" of other PMs I've been slacking on sending responses :-/

Thanks so much for all your help, the stuff you sent me was fantastic as always. You do so much for DGAF, I hope everyone here appreciates it as much as I do!

On that topic...

If pilgrim is rolled with the same exact roll as messenger, are they pretty much the same weapon? I had heard that pilgrim was superior by a minor bit in something but can't remember what. I know it has a larger clip, but if you're running braced frame is lowers the ammo to 24, same as messenger.

I just don't remember what the difference was supposed to be on these two pulses.

Stability on hopscotch is better, range on messenger is better if I remember correctly. Spare change has best range but worst stability.

Messenger is regarded as best because it's right in between spare change range and hopscotch stability... I'm drinking so don't take this as fact but it's what I recall.

noomi

Just decided play some random clash, look at the players...

Justwicked, xo, yunggunnerz, todd...

Oh shit... Thankfully it put me on their team :D

How many bullets will i have with a pilgrim running smallbore?

Really like the range and stability upgrades here. Great sights too. Headseeker.

First perk sucks tho (graverobber)

SnakeEyes

Banned
At long last, Bitsurugi became a guardian lord!!!

11049371_358036974397067_1095777978_n.jpg

Took me long enough, but after deleting those 2 poor extra titans, i got the 2 elusive class trophies and finished the 100%.

So, who do i have to poke, to put me on the platinum list?
Good work Bitsu!

I'm one trophy away myself, just gotta get a Hunter to level 20... but I don't wanna... ~_~

Thanks Narmer. Hope you ger your horn this next reset.

No worries... Yeah that'll totally happen. Nope. Never. Only on XB1.

Thats what I rolled on mine.

Well aren't you special ;)
But yeah, that's the jam in my opinion. My spare change has headseeker and hand laid stock with feeding frenzy (generally useless perk). I'm pretty solid in PvP and I only find myself losing to a good TLW user straight up after getting that bad boy.

nOoblet16

Video I recorded the other day when playing with Blunoise and someone else. Totally reasonable on the lag there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIOCe3wsrA0

Seems to me that the warlock pulled back just in time to avoid serious damage as you do see 18 damage (usually when you have lag you see no damage at all). Tomorrow's Answer has a rather small blast radius comparatively speaking by the way, so that might or might not be one of the factors here somehow. Still it should have had done more damage....was the lock using blink?

EDIT: Oh wait, he dies in the end...wow.
That's just lag....what was that 18 damage about then?

Owensboro

Anyone have any interest in doing a no-frills Trials? I tried two weeks ago, got absolutely stomped, and had a really bad time. I think I've gotten over it to try again. I have a feeling it will go the same way :(

Baliis

Seems to me that the warlock pulled back just in time to avoid serious damage as you do see 18 damage (usually when you have lag you see no damage at all). Tomorrow's Answer has a rather small blast radius comparatively speaking by the way.

He dies at the end of the video from my rocket though, or I got the kill for it anyways

EL CUCO

It should be 15 zones for 5000xp. It's a dumb bounty anyways as it encourages you to just run around and grab cap points instead of playing strategically.
When we have both C and B locked down on Blind Watch, I'm that guy running to cap A to get my bounty done ::Kappa::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom