• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Everyone who posts here is welcome to join us. All I ask is that your mic isn't garbage. Fig uses a playstation gold headset and that sounds fine. I use a Samson Meteor Mic with a pop filter on it. I will ask if anyone wants to join us next time we do an episode. All you need to do is pm me your skype name and be available at the time we come up with it. We always record on the weekend.

Fig, the episode has 601 clicks already. I think we did good lol.

I bought one of those Blue Snowball mics after our first 'cast, but then life got kinda busy and I haven't had a good reason to use it yet.

Shingaling

Neo Member
This is me quoting myself. I know, pathetic.

HOWEVER. I just wanted to say this this raid group was AWESOME and all of these people are super fun to play with. We completed normal, I got to learn to use the sword on Crota, and then we immediately went to Hard Mode and completed the entire place.

Thanks for the awesome run everyone. People like you make me realize how awesome Destiny GAF is.

Yeah that was a lot of fun. I didn't realize that i had gotten both Plan Cs. Next time I'll try to get over the stage fright of total strangers and talk more :p

someday

Banned

HOWEVER. I just wanted to say this this raid group was AWESOME and all of these people are super fun to play with. We completed normal, I got to learn to use the sword on Crota, and then we immediately went to Hard Mode and completed the entire place.

Thanks for the awesome run everyone. People like you make me realize how awesome Destiny GAF is.
Agreed on all accounts. Great job with the sword too! First try!
Great raid everyone.
Very impressed with the teamwork and taking direction.
Thanks for the calm leadership. It's funny how easy hard Crota is now. Can't wait to level up my Fang.

Anyone need a third for some trials? Or want to start a group?

Did my first ever trial card last night with some gaffers and we got wrecked, but was a good time. I'm eager to get back in and have another go at it!

Edit: psn Teasing_Pink

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I remember having to farm for that gun I must of literally replayed the Fist of Crota mission about 100 times.

I still have Eris' words etched in my brain "We went to the moon seeking vengeance but it found us first. Crota, son of Ooryx......."

You ready for Trials?

EL CUCO

Uglier Titan helm:
This?
RXN2J1Z.jpg

Or this?
k1z4WoG.jpg

GobFather

One more question , is the CE items for $20 being sold already ? I bought the regular $40 digital game, since I have all expansions already. Thanks! So confusing!

I would prefer that! I felt like a jerk for overtalking the first time. :p

lol no it was totally my bad. That first podcast was a learning experience more than anything. I even had Sony Golds then, but decided that my phone would be a better option. And then proceeded to keep hanging up with my cheek. :p
I'd like to do a guest segment once in a while where I drink too much, become mildly inappropriate, and offend some people.

I suppose that could be arranged.
Your face! I don't get the Eternal Warrior hate. Unstoppable and Shoulder Charge all day.

I should upgrade mine. I missed using Shoulder Charge, if for nothing else, just getting around the map.

SGRX

Great raid everyone.
Very impressed with the teamwork and taking direction.

Yeah that was a lot of fun. I didn't realize that i had gotten both Plan Cs. Next time I'll try to get over the stage fright of total strangers and talk more :p

Agreed on all accounts. Great job with the sword too! First try!

Thanks for the calm leadership. It's funny how easy hard Crota is now. Can't wait to level up my Fang.

Thanks for the invite! Everyone in the group was great, and I can't imagine my first attempt at hard going any smoother than that. This is easily the best gaming community I have ever been a part of.

bitsurugi

At long last, Bitsurugi became a guardian lord!!!

11049371_358036974397067_1095777978_n.jpg

Took me long enough, but after deleting those 2 poor extra titans, i got the 2 elusive class trophies and finished the 100%.

So, who do i have to poke, to put me on the platinum list?

noomi

At long last, Bitsurugi became a guardian lord!!!

11049371_358036974397067_1095777978_n.jpg

Took me long enough, but after deleting those 2 poor extra titans, i got the 2 elusive class trophies and finished the 100%.

So, who do i have to poke, to put me on the platinum list?

Woo awesome man, lnkn will get you setup ;)

Yeah I kind of dig it, but titan's really get the short end of the stick in terms of cool looking shit. I hope bungle ups the swag factor for titan gear in TTK.

Only good looking armor seems to come out of trails for the most part. Sucks man, wish they had at least provided another way to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom