• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajj316

Total from two seperate runs. All of them ended with somebody dying at the worst possible moment.

I see. I usually try to go with 3 teammates that have Gallys, for obvious reasons. Get ready to run a lot. I try to run for 5-7 minutes with the poison until I have another heavy ammo synth ready. Unload. If not down, repeat until another ammo synth.

Key is to kill as mines start. Titans with Blessings of Light + Saints 14 helmet

Queenbreaker's Bow vs Fallen Walker = A dead fucking Walker

Should probably use that strat for Devil's Lair at some point.

Got Lucky Raspberry, so meh.

Edit: actually has a better stat roll than the one I already have hmmmmm

noomi

From what I saw in a video, yes. I don't have the roll myself to confirm.

Awesome, thanks for all the info :)

I'm reading the reforge thread on reddit now, and apparently there is a velocity cap of 90, with my rolls it puts me exactly at it.

Can't wait to try it out in crucible.

That's now 9 hours of my life wasted on skolas for nothing. It's making me never want to play this game.

Wow man... That ugh... Rough. In all fairness though, this week is extremely tough with lightswitch being on.

Still better than a quitter.

you can do it!

Got Lucky Raspberry, so meh.

Edit: actually has a better stat roll than the one I already have hmmmmm

I ignore better stat rolls on lots of exotic armor but that one's worth leveling up if the increase is big enough. I've re-leveled a Saint Helm, Crest of Alabama Louisiana, and Lucky Raspberry since I use them all the time.

Stuff like better rolled Sunbreakers can f right off.

hehehe

L6YRbnK.gif

I ignore better stat rolls on lots of exotic armor but that one's worth leveling up if the increase is big enough. I've re-leveled a Saint Helm, Crest of Alabama Louisiana, and Lucky Raspberry since I use them all the time.

Stuff like better rolled Sunbreakers can f right off.

I can't even remember what Sunbreakers look like.

noomi

Alright dgaf, nighty night! Don't start ot26 without me :p I see Drizz is prowling and ready for it already hehe.

Nami is you read this, I'll be on for reset for some nighfall goodness :D

I've been trying to solo the last part of the Thorn bounty for a past couple hours to no avail. Would anyone on the ps4 be willing to lend me a hand with the final visit to the Summoning Pits?

PSN: TheCthultist

coy

I've been trying to solo the last part of the Thorn bounty for a past couple hours to no avail. Would anyone on the ps4 be willing to lend me a hand with the final visit to the Summoning Pits?

PSN: TheCthultist
I can help. Baby asleep so no mic but we should be fine.

PSN: coyquettish

Tough night in Trials. Thanks for being good sports and finishing the card D-Psipher and Zewone.

PS: If you ever need an amazing sniper Zewone is your man. Dude is sick.

Frenden

Banned
Dude seriously, after seeing your endless supply of rockets when we played I had to get it.

Athough for trials I think tripod would probably be better. The only thing about the ash factory I don't love it 1 rocket per mag.

Leveling this sucker now!

Yeah. I used to love the reliability of Tripod, but I rolled a Radegast with:

• Aggressive
  • Clown
  • Javelin
  • Horseshoes

I saw the light. Sometimes I get an extra rocket with every reload. A launcher should not last until the next heavy round, lol.

I can't even remember what Sunbreakers look like.

I accidentally sharded my Sunbreakers. They're the only exotic armor besides Bones of Eao I don't have now. No fucks given.

Alright dgaf, nighty night! Don't start ot26 without me :p I see Drizz is prowling and ready for it already hehe.

Nami is you read this, I'll be on for reset for some nighfall goodness :D

New OT will be posted before reset I'm sure. Even if we aren't quite at 20k I'll throw it up just to avoid any issues once I start doing reset stuff. I feel like new OTs always turn up at the most inopportune times. Always a weekend or middle of the night or something, never like 8pm Wednesday.

Haven't seen many OT title suggestions...

Edit1: I never noticed the colored highlights in the white cleansing pool (blue, green, purple, red)

Edit2: Compare the Hobgoblin's Line Rifle to the Vex Mythoclast. I'm also trying to figure out if the past/present/future Hobgoblins use different weapon models...

Edit3: Danarchy was so excited that I prevailed Unbroken, he bust out this synchronized dance with me:

chur

Anyone want to help with Crota? We couldn't beat him before group members had to leave and now we have 4 open spots.

LTWood12

New OT will be posted before reset I'm sure. Even if we aren't quite at 20k I'll throw it up just to avoid any issues once I start doing reset stuff. I feel like new OTs always turn up at the most inopportune times. Always a weekend or middle of the night or something, never like 8pm Wednesday.

Haven't seen many OT title suggestions...

Drizz! Want to Sherpa me and t-44 to a few wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom