• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

New OT will be posted before reset I'm sure. Even if we aren't quite at 20k I'll throw it up just to avoid any issues once I start doing reset stuff. I feel like new OTs always turn up at the most inopportune times. Always a weekend or middle of the night or something, never like 8pm Wednesday.

Haven't seen many OT title suggestions...

OT 26 Suros is best manufacturer

OT 26 sent elite guardian to Yellowstone to stop super volcano

OT 26 wormspore something

I got nothing

phen0m24

New OT will be posted before reset I'm sure. Even if we aren't quite at 20k I'll throw it up just to avoid any issues once I start doing reset stuff. I feel like new OTs always turn up at the most inopportune times. Always a weekend or middle of the night or something, never like 8pm Wednesday.

Haven't seen many OT title suggestions...

OT26|Like a Hat
OT26|!raffle
OT26|Hypescotch Pilgrim
OT26|Hipster Guardians Knew Todd Before He Was Famous

JTripper

Basically just went flawless with my team in Trials and it was the first Trials I ever attempted, except I didn't reset my card after our first loss and didn't have enough coins for the buff. My teammates got to go to Mercury without me. Oh well, I'm not too sad since it was my first Trials.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Giving Crucible a fair shake because I'm capped on my Vanguard marks. Inferno Control is p fun. Got a Matador 64 (I needed a shotty that wasn't Exotic). I'll keep running this I guess. Maybe I'll get better at PvP by, you know, playing PvP.

purg3

slept with Malkin
|OT26| Hopscotch Pilgrim VS The World

I still don't have one...but I did get a Her Benevolence tonight, so that makes up for it I guess.

todd360

Draw it anyway. We'll get the gist.

cxfCrwx.jpg

Turned out good.

coy

Giving Crucible a fair shake because I'm capped on my Vanguard marks. Inferno Control is p fun. Got a Matador 64 (I needed a shotty that wasn't Exotic). I'll keep running this I guess. Maybe I'll get better at PvP by, you know, playing PvP.
Nice! Reroll that to something deadly unless it already came perked to kill.

GhaleonEB

Not an easy week. Blessings of Light + Bastion + Saints 14 should help with Lightswtich and blind the captains.

First two Skolas runs this week went fine, Lightswitch wasn't even a factor. We got mauled from the first round for some reason this go. And captains kept lunging through the shield to kill us - that's what ended our (unsuccessful) run.

I suck when I'm not running as a Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom