• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

exYle

Could use one more for PoE 32. On Round 2 now.

PSN is sajj316. Just send FR and join on me

Still got space?

EDIT: Ah, shit, top of the page. Time to share my gif again
vMn3g5.gif

Oh yeah so I beat a team in trials today and they invited me to party chat. I joined expecting the worst. They were all really cool guys though. We wished each other good luck and parted ways. It was really cool.

I actually get this a lot, and in return I do the same thing to guys, Trials should be a gentlemen/ladies sport. ;P

ethomaz

Banned
Man Dragon Age inquisition is such a boring game. Can't believe I once thought it as my GoTY.

I still have yet to make it to Mercury.
In your defense I can say last year (2014) was not a good year for quality games... so the few with quality game looked better than what they are.

I really hate to beg but I just realize the closest 7/11 to me is actually 497 miles away lol. So if anyone is giving out codes. That'd be great. :p

Ganhyun

Well, our first run was terrible. 0-4 and out.

Second run 8-1. We stopped since we couldnt make the lighthouse with a loss.

In your defense I can say last year (2014) was not a good year for quality games... so the few with quality game looked better than what they are.

Yeah any other year and (hopefully) Dragon Age wouldnt have been given any GOTYs. Its a ok game but its only the game of the year of a really shitty year.

LTWood12

I've had the exact same thing happen. Get really good teams out of the gate, plus I play like crap. Get in the groove on card #2 and the competition also goes down.

Definity

Sounds like my ToO run last weekend. First card was terrible then ended up at 8 wins on the second card but could not finish it. Really thought I was actually going to make it to mercury for a second. :)

ethomaz

Banned
Pretty sure lag accounts for a good chunk of my deaths.
I guess (I started to think that some days ago) I could be a way better player without so much lag... because even in one to one with my TLW I'm losing sometimes.

I'm from Brasil and my internet is like shit.

I guess (I started to think that some days ago) I could be a way better player without so much lag... because even in one to one with my TLW I'm losing sometimes.

I'm from Brasil and my internet is like shit.

Same, from Brazil and all. These past few days have been rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom