• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am going to run Crota regardless. Anyone is welcome to join as long as you are at least level 30 (derp, me). PSN is Reignofsparrows. I'll just be running it and taking anyone who is interested as I go.

Deku Tree

You just stay logged on and in the tower before 10AM. Once it hits the reset time, you'll be able to access all the new IB goodies while holding your previous IB rank. It resets once you leave though so you can only do it on one character.

So if you were Rank 5 last time then just do the glitch and you can grab all the loot right away instead of ranking up again.

I thought that didn't work. I thought you had to stay logged in, in orbit. Then you load the tower just after 10AM PST, and it tells you the tower can't load for some reason, so then you switch one piece of gear to a blue or something, and then it lets you load the tower, and then you buy your gear...

disclaimer i've never done it but that's what I thought people said was the glitch.

Anyone want to do trials? Me and Gaz are looking for a consistent third to go flawless. Preferably someone who can snipe well but that isn't required.

58609234.jpg

Nami is against robot sex and marriage. What a bigot.

Namikaze1

Dammit, Math! My mind went to dark places. I can't stop thinking of what would happen if a human male and a female Exo went at it. Would he lose junior in the process? Does the Exo feel anything? Where would it go?

Dammit, Math! See what you've done!

LiK

Dammit, Math! My mind went to dark places. I can't stop thinking of what would happen if a human male and a female Exo went at it. Would he lose junior in the process? Does the Exo feel anything? Where would it go?

Dammit, Math! See what you've done!

probably feels the same

GRIP

Thanks for the trials runs Haybro and science! We might not have gotten that seventh win, but I was just happy to get the boots for my hunter.

Those last few games never happened XD

Haybro

Thanks for the trials runs Haybro and science! We might not have gotten that seventh win, but I was just happy to get the boots for my hunter.

Those last few games never happened XD

Yeah, thanks to you for those carries. You put up some big numbers a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom