• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Know this is a tall order to ask, but can anyone help me do PoE 32 x 3? Was busy all weekend and never got around to it.

PSN: El_Bombastico

ERMint13

I have seen the worst connections possible in Trials tonight.

How does Bungie determine who is host? We are all green bar but it puts us on the one red bars connection so we all go red bar?

spyder_ur

Internet went down during Trials, feeling like shit :(

That was you with Rubenov and I (spyder) right? No worries. Thanks to you and Rubenov for playing with me.

2 losses - one the aforementioned one with two guys 5-3 and the other the lag was out of control, getting stuck in doors and such.

Got the launcher finally though. Tough Trials week for me.

Yesssssssssssssssssssss.

kZ3IMzJ.jpg

lt519

To me this is what makes Destiny PvP great. I'm not good, and you can see that by the video. But down 17000-13000 I made a power play that generated 6 orbs for my team, led to the capture of the main control point, the securing of heavy ammo. It then led to the subsequent chaining of supers by my team for the remainder of the match and finally a victory 20000-19000. It's moments like these that make the occasional frustration all worthwhile.

http://youtu.be/KKRAs_cplsI

Mindlog

Got a Hopscotch after 6 strikes!

Awesome gun model. Looks as good as it handles.
In the time I've been trying to get that gun.

3rd & 4th Gjallarhorn
3 Hawkmoons (Can't remember how many)
3+ Plan C Fusion Rifles
6 Elder Ciphers
Numerous other exotics including all missing exotic armor pieces.

First New Monarchy Shader
Second Revenant Shader

To me this is what makes Destiny PvP great. I'm not good, and you can see that by the video. But down 1700-1300 I made a power play that generated 6 orbs for my team, led to the capture of the main control point, the securing of heavy ammo. It then led to the subsequent chaining of supers by my team for the remainder of the match and finally a victory 20000-19000. It's moments like these that make the occasional frustration all worthwhile.

http://youtu.be/KKRAs_cplsI

Nice. Can't believe not a single one of them seemed to notice you coming around that corner.

Baliis

Yeah, it's pretty garbage sometimes. They had a guy afk on their team and we still lost. lol

Rofl. When I was leveling my titan the last couple days, I had a few matches where I topped my team at like level 11 with a hand cannon that only had 3 shots. Was sad.

Sorry we couldn't group up tonight to get you those 7 wins, I was running with Grim/Gaz to get to Mercury and it was just too late to fit in another by the time we got our characters there.

Thanks Grim/Gaz for the games tonight, awesome as always, I want to see the same again next week!

Oh thank you good sir. And big shout out to Gaz, where ever you're lurking. 3 for 3 on Mercury Trips this weekend. Finally got some Void weapons too, YAY!!!

Late reply but great job buddies! Keep going there every weekend.
Wish I could've played some more Trials yesterday but was feeling sick and today it is even worse...

Deku, I wouldn't have gotten to him without you. Thanks so much! Lighthouse hype!

Congrats Wheel! With that every active member of SoM has seen the Lighthouse, so I should thank the 13 Devils as well!
What did you get?

lt519

Nice. Can't believe not a single one of them seemed to notice you coming around that corner.

Yeah I was giddy yelling to my fireteam to come get the orbs and hold the position, which two did, grabbed golden guns and lit them up to get us all supers again. I just can't think of any other game where a single moment can completely change the outcome of what was a landslide at the time. But yeah, don't stand 4 at the main point haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom