• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do alts not get the sparrow from the dark below expansion? Sucks if you only get one account wide.

I'm guessing it'll be like the pre-order stuff where you can go to Tess and get it whenever

edit: wow read that wrong. Yeah go to the special items vendor (awoken lady in the same building as the postmaster) and just get as many as you want.

milkham

Do alts not get the sparrow from the dark below expansion? Sucks if you only get one account wide.

do you mean the tumbler? the blue one with flames?
check the other vendor in the same structure as the postmaster in the tower.
it should be like 1 glimmer to buy it.

How is the titan melee so terrible in PvP???

( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

I am coming back from my vacation tomorrow and I got some destiny withdrawal. Only did NF's this week so destiny should be fun....

Although I just bought Witcher 3 for xb1 from Best Buy for $24.99, which I was originally going to buy for ps4 but guess was a pricing error but jumped at it because that price can't be beat.

Another game I will probably put aside because of my Destiny addiction :-/

LiK

sigh, had some work done in the basement and i can't go to my PS4 to play ToO. want that RL. hope you guys are still playing it tomorrow lol

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the level 34 run, guys. I should have swapped to my Hunter during the Cabal round, holy crap. 0_o

My Warlock is level 33.5 now. One more week.

Thanks for the level 34 run, guys. I should have swapped to my Hunter during the Cabal round, holy crap. 0_o

This 34 has 2 of the most challenging rounds in all of PoE.

Round 2 Cabal can be a bitch and Round 4 Hive with Arcburn is insane.

Frenden

Banned

I dumped all my spare etheric into alternative builds for my Hunter and Warlock, so I just hit 34 on my Titan today. It's nice to close the book on that (barring upgrading armor with different reload perks, etc.).

Because they have trex arms.

LiK

Yah, it's pretty lame how weak Titan melees are compared to Warlocks and even Blade Dancer Blink Strikes. Hopefully the Solar subclass can do more shit cuz other than the Shoulder Charge, the Titan is not a good class for CQC in PVP lol

GhaleonEB

This 34 has 2 of the most challenging rounds in all of PoE.

Round 2 Cabal can be a bitch and Round 4 Hive with Arcburn is insane.

Yeah, we really struggled with the 2nd Cabal round. In the end we settled on a strategy of using the last enemy in wave 1 to kill us one at a time to get our health back up to max upon res, and then setting up around his door to burn him down fast. Then we just had to survive. Which was a lot easier said than done. So many psions...

Arc burn was wreaking us until I swapped to my Hunter and could dismantle mines and res everyone while invisible. We cleared it as soon as I swapped; swapped back to the Warlock after.

I still can't believe there's arc burn on a mine dismantling round. Isn't this what they failed at a million times over during the reveal stream?

Halo has its own dedicated Lore Thread. I'm sure a destiny one would be allowed.
If you want to make a lore thread, go for it. Halo has a lore thread on gaming side. Some extreme quality stuff in there. I even made a number of wall posts not unlike yours, though mine were thoroughly more disjointed and more aimed at newcomers.

Prepare for a hate train of people correcting you and telling you there's no story in Destiny/why would you care/grimoire doesn't count/who plays destiny in 2015, etc. etc.

Yeah I think I'll make a lore thread tonight then!

I don't know how many people would be interested in it as there is more stuff on Reddit too but I think having a thread where people can discuss the grimiore in depth without disturbing the normal OT would be worthwhile.

If there's any troll/shit posting then I'm sure our very own Ghaleon could be persuaded to erase said posters from past, present and future :p

Only thing is that I'm currently at work and won't really be able to do anything fancy with the OP in regards to banners or stuff like that.

Omni

THE STUPID CROTA SPARROW IS SO RARE

It's ridiculous. I don't even want it that much. But I keep trying. Almost every week on multiple characters it seems like. I don't even know.

Yeah, we really struggled with the 2nd Cabal round. In the end we settled on a strategy of using the last enemy in wave 1 to kill us one at a time to get our health back up to max upon res, and then setting up around his door to burn him down fast. Then we just had to survive. Which was a lot easier said than done. So many psions...

Arc burn was wreaking us until I swapped to my Hunter and could dismantle mines and res everyone while invisible. We cleared it as soon as I swapped; swapped back to the Warlock after.

I still can't believe there's arc burn on a mine dismantling round. Isn't this what they failed at a million times over during the reveal stream?

I didn't pay attention to the strike on the Stream. Was Urrox the one they did? That would make sense. With Hunters and Titans you can do it with good execution, but it is still ridiculous with so many Major Wizards.

THE STUPID CROTA SPARROW IS SO RARE

It's ridiculous. I don't even want it that much. But I keep trying. Almost every week on multiple characters it seems like. I don't even know.

I got it and its not that great. I dont like the handling, looks cool though. Timebreaker may drop like party favors from Atheon, but it is the best handling sparrow imo.

Nuszka

Morning gaf ! That smell of the new OT, but this one is different, this one shows how big this community is, feels good to be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom