• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

I'm piling up weapon and armor cores, as Variks' offerings are constantly subpar. What does the Judgement's Change get you? I'm not sure how that works.

LTWood12

Baby should be before sunrise (it's 2:00 am here). How are people liking Black Shield? Seems like I'm seeing more positive posts than about Thieve's Den.

Was hoping to get to Mercury tomorrow or Monday, but I suspect I'll be a bit tied up ;)

LiK

I'm piling up weapon and armor cores, as Variks' offerings are constantly subpar. What does the Judgement's Change get you? I'm not sure how that works.

gets you a piece of random gear or weapon from him. it's not worth gambling unless you have a shitload.

Nuszka

Decided to clean my friends list, will try to keep it mostly with dgaffers here, sent a view friend requests if anyone doesn't mind.

A message from Oryx to Drizzay:
CIjCyWvWIAA0_dM.png:orig

lmao just noticed this ~(‾⌣‾~)

GhaleonEB

gets you a piece of random gear or weapon from him. it's not worth gambling unless you have a shitload.

Yuck. Thanks.

I'll just let them accumulate for now. I really just want the etheric light and loot. I'm so disappointed in nearly all of the PoE gear.

Apt101

I now have two legendary pulse rifles, two legendary auto rifles, two leg snipers, and exotic launcher (Truth), and my exotic helm fully upgraded. I also got a second Apotheosis Helm to drop in one of the large chests. Unlocked 4 large chests today and got no etheric light.This was all from 9 28 PoE's today.I took a long break to finish the Dark Below quests - realized I never did them. That last strike was fun.

I should aggressively move onto to 32 PoE but I need one more coin to get Red Death. And I kind of want it.

Yuck. Thanks.

I'll just let them accumulate for now. I really just want the etheric light and loot. I'm so disappointed in nearly all of the PoE gear.

It's disappointing that PoE is the only Activity that doesn't have a "must have weapon".

Both raids, Iron Banner and even Trials have a couple of highly coveted weapons. No one cares about the shit Variks is peddling.

LiK

Yuck. Thanks.

yea, nothing good from him directly in the weapons category at least. i don't understand why the Kell armor only has bonuses for Hive only in PoE either. if they also included bonuses for the other races when you wear the full set, that would be pretty nice.

LTWood12

I now have two legendary pulse rifles, two legendary auto rifles, two leg snipers, and exotic launcher (Truth), and my exotic helm fully upgraded. I also got a second Apotheosis Helm to drop in one of the large chests. Unlocked 4 large chests today and got no etheric light.This was all from 9 28 PoE's today.I took a long break to finish the Dark Below quests - realized I never did them. That last strike was fun.

I should aggressively move onto to 32 PoE but I need one more coin to get Red Death. And I kind of want it.

I've never seen Etheric light drop from the large chest. I don't think it drops from it. Just is an automatic reward from 34 and 35, silver & gold package (trials), Mercury Chest (trials), and Nightfalls.

I'm quite happy with Xur this week.

I was confident that the Hawkmoon was the answer in the Crucible.

But Red Death is so easy to handle, and its perks make up to a brilliant gun to have in Control.

Now, warlock one goes with Bad Juju, warlock two goes Hawkmoon and the titan brings death with Red Death (or Thorn in some occasions).

LTWood12

yea, nothing good from him directly in the weapons category at least. i don't understand why the Kell armor only has bonuses for Hive only in PoE either. if they also included bonuses for the other races when you wear the full set, that would be pretty nice.

Armor this week and last week has Fallen buffs.

Apt101

I've never seen Etheric light drop from the large chest. I don't think it drops from it. Just is an automatic reward from 34 and 35, silver & gold package (trials), Mercury Chest (trials), and Nightfalls.

That's too bad, I read a couple sources online that said it has a chance to drop from the large chest in 28. Oh well. Not sure how much longer I can keep the grind up if I don't get one from Nightfall next week. They really need to make it available in 28 and/or a big purchase from a vendor.

That's too bad, I read a couple sources online that said it has a chance to drop from the large chest in 28. Oh well. Not sure how much longer I can keep the grind up if I don't get one from Nightfall next week. They really need to make it available in 28 and/or a big purchase from a vendor.

I believe Iron Banner will return next week. If it does so, you can buy two Etheric Lights per character from the Iron Banner guy.

If you had the endurance to achieve ranks 3 and 5 with your characters, that is.

Apt101

I believe Iron Banner will return next week. If it does so, you can buy two Etheric Lights per character from the Iron Banner guy.

If you had the endurance to achieve ranks 3 and 5 with your characters, that is.

Oh yea, forgot about that. Not sure if I can put in the hours it would take me. I suck at PvP.

Frenden

Banned
Thanks RC and Tito! I think it was my net connection tonight and not Destiny's fault. (GAF was just timing out for me.)

Oh yea, forgot about that. Not sure if I can put in the hours it would take me. I suck at PvP.

I usually make up all the progress on the weekend, since the buffs really comes into play later in the week.

Since the last one, you'll get some help to rank up your other characters also. I don't know if it is noticeable, though, because I didn't take advantage of that.

How stupid I was, I'm in a shortage of Etheric Lights right now

Ugh, that would be terrible timing for me. Leaving out of town later today and gone for over a week. No Destiny!

rc213

I usually make up all the progress on the weekend, since the buffs really comes into play later in the week.

Since the last one, you'll get some help to rank up your other characters also. I don't know if it is noticeable, though, because I didn't take advantage of that.

How stupid I was, I'm in a shortage of Etheric Lights right now

The buffs on the last day really help, I was able to get my 2nd and 3rd character to rank 5 in about 2+hrs each. Came away with 6 etheric light.

Joining one of the many Gaf Iron Banner trains makes it bearable for people not great at pvp. Especially since we always had one guy quarterbacking the runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom