• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

oSoLucky

Thanks a ton Ruthles. TLW #9 and my 3rd Hawkmoon this week. Oh well, I spent all my shards hunting The Ram so at least I got 6 of those.

#ForeverNo4thHorseman

Lima

I for one can't wait for the day I can actually use my Mida for PvP all the time not worry about getting outgunned by a good Thorn or TLW user.

Hey guys...is Crux of Crota a guaranteed drop if someone playing needs it?

My fireteam buddy put the hard work in, but we never get to run the Crota raid.

Frenden

Banned
I'm ready for a meta shakeup.

My fear is nerfing hand cannons will leads to total pulse rifle domination. Leaving one meta where one archetype has near total domination for another such meta doesn't seem great.

Arrrammis

Hey guys...is Crux of Crota a guaranteed drop if someone playing needs it?

My fireteam buddy put the hard work in, but we never get to run the Crota raid.
Been running CE just about every week since it was released, just got the Crux about an hour ago. Best thing about it is the grimoire score, otherwise it pretty much sucks.

My fear is nerfing hand cannons will leads to total pulse rifle domination. Leaving one meta where one archetype has near total domination for another such meta doesn't seem great.

Undo the last AR nerf and that gun type should be fine.

Lima

They are taking their time because they don't wanna do the same thing to hand cannons they did to auto rifles.

That is what the optimist in me likes to believe.

Undo the last AR nerf and that gun type should be fine.

Not really. They need base damage back and the 1.5 crit modifier.

Your just jealous of my harem!

bRr3Pco.jpg

Lmao goddamnit todd you have done it again. I may have just woke up half the neighbourhood laughing. I blame you.

Never stop drawing no matter what people tell you.

todd360

Lmao goddamnit todd you have done it again. I may have just woke up half the neighbourhood laughing. I blame you.

Never stop drawing no matter what people tell you.

I've finally found my true calling. I'm going to start a destiny miiverse and draw to my hearts content.

Frenden

Banned
They are taking their time because they don't wanna do the same thing to hand cannons they did to auto rifles.

That is what the optimist in me likes to believe.

Not really. They need base damage back and the 1.5 crit modifier.

Like Lima, I'm not sure a simple rollback is all we need. It's going to take some smart rejiggering to keep most weapon types relevant. Or we might have five months of Red Death and Hopscotchageddon.

todd360

Like Lima, I'm not sure a simple rollback is all we need. It's going to take some smart rejiggering to keep most weapon types relevant. Or we might have five months of Red Death and Hopscotchageddon.

Hopscotch destroyer of worlds and weapon balance.

phen0m24

GAF SUMMER NIGHTS

DJ is dancing in a labyrinth
Hawkian hath no internets
Fig is playing Skirmish
again ;)
Todd thinks he is Yu Narukami
PuMa (and Wood and Akai) is parenting
Narmer hugs his new Horn
on the other console that he never plays with me on
BNG is lurking
Drizzy is OTing, zewone is OPing
Kadey is shooting then kissing
Byron's still missing :(

Anyone up for being a raid coach tonight for my fireteam mate and myself?

We're both 33 and reasonably geared up weaponwise (exotics/good purples), but haven't jumped into the regular DGAF rounds until now.

Be our Yoda!

PSN: lastsonkrypt0n & bolter11

Top Bottom