• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

phen0m24

Hey kurumi-chan. Do you want to take a shower with me? I'll wash your back!

is this how one flirts? Did I do good phen0m?

You're asking me? LOL

That might be considered slightly forward bro ;)

TOP OF THE PAGE CONFESSION

I reinstalled the game for 2 lousy golden chests. 2. TWO. :) waves

E92 M3

Going to shower now. Want to join me?

Babe, we got warned for our flirting a few years ago. I don't think the Destiny OT is ready for this.

5Y34FvL.gif

OT27 - Will you take a shower with me?

You can do it in an hour and a half. I can help right now if you want to run it.

So, um. Is it me or is there only one target in the Grottos, but we need to kill three? Are they spread out? I cleared the whole place out and didn't find any others. (found a Ghost though, woo!)

If theres a spot i would like to join on that

Biggy

You can do it in an hour and a half. I can help right now if you want to run it.

So, um. Is it me or is there only one target in the Grottos, but we need to kill three? Are they spread out? I cleared the whole place out and didn't find any others. (found a Ghost though, woo!)
There's only 1 target, you need to go to orbit and do it again twice.

todd360

You're asking me? LOL

That might be considered slightly forward bro ;)

TOP OF THE PAGE CONFESSION

I reinstalled the game for 2 lousy golden chests. 2. TWO. :) waves

Hmm. What if I make it a harem bath?

Hey kurumi-chan, fig-chan, and math-chan. Want to go to a outdoors mixed sauna with me? I'll wash your backs! Then we can play with rubber duckies!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People without horns are really bitter aren't there? Not my problem.

Marky and I are friends. He's a goofball. That is all.

Nightfall x3 anyone?

There is only the one silent fang. You have to go to orbit and come back two more times to finish it.

Frenden

Banned
I have two Hawkmoon and two Last Word and am doing my second Thorn bounty. I realize hand cannons are about to get nerfed, but after sharding a shitload of each I think I want one for each character.

I figured this out eight Hawkmoon deep.

E92 M3

I have two Hawkmoon and two Last Word and am doing my second Thorn bounty. I realize hand cannons are about to get nerfed, but after sharding a shitload of each I think I want one for each character.

I figured this out eight Hawkmoon deep.

Don't say this :( (I feel the worst is coming)

Top Bottom