• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Baliis

Pretty happy with this match
CJ7cCunUcAAvfQU.jpg:large

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the NF run. The pulse rifle from it looks to be better than the one I just leveled on my Warlock - same impact, but larger clip, more range and more stability. Neato. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow.

Variks really doesn't want you get rid of an elder cypher, does he? Dude just won't drop it.

Frenden

Banned
I would never restart brand new characters on X1. Replaying the story missions with my alts was torture enough.

I... I may have made a sub account on my PS4 named Legendary Engram to level up a fourth character. I may have done that.

phen0m24

Hahaha did this really happen? Yall live in the same city?

hehehe you are the victim of Todd's hyper imagination. Scroll back for his artwork. (I am home, was PoEing with Grim earlier)

Incredible Colonel.

Thanks LT I was kinda just goofing off

Ignored me and Nami, it's awful.
Doh! My bad, Lik. Next one, Lik, I swear. I actually thought of one for Nami "Still posting" but what rhymes with that. Composting? Toasting? Roasting... That might have worked. I would have to think of one for you and your quest for the HC that shall not be named.

Oh Colonel needs to apologize
Taken care of.

Yeah, like 2 weeks ago..
"I'll carry you through the story missions" he said. "I'll Horn everything" he said. Got to level 21 so far, and he's only actually played with my son, who has a 34 already. Uh huh, all those nights of Narmer Quest™ and he forgot about me. :( ;)

Both him and Unstable being seduced to the otherside by white whale RNG.

Dude: Unstable has already gotten multiple Horns, a Black Hammer, just got a TLW from a 28...

Narmer's first exotic on Bone was Gjallarhorn. I think his head exploded.

LiK

I... I may have made a sub account on my PS4 named Legendary Engram to level up a fourth character. I may have done that.

I once played with some dudes who had maxed characters on both consoles and they admitted to deleting their characters multiple times just to relvl them up all over again for fun. too hardcore for me.

LiK

Doh! My bad, Lik. Next one, Lik, I swear. I actually thought of one for Nami "Still posting" but what rhymes with that. Composting? Toasting? Roasting... That might have worked. I would have to think of one for you and your quest for the HC that shall not be named.

Lol, cool

The game will not stop giving me these, I guess I should try it out sometime

I sharded so many of those. Will only care when I get Hopscotch

GhaleonEB

That's good to hear - it's what I just got from the Nightfall. :D

Such a stupid part of that quest. What they hell were they thinking on that one?

I know! Let's make them wait for a random amount of time for a while! SHIP IT.

That is indeed annoying, but I was actually referring to deleting it. When to you delete the bounty, it just bounces over to Variks to pick back up. I already have all three weapons, I don't need any more, and don't want it taking up a slot. I wonder how many I can pile up at Variks.

I once played with some dudes who had maxed characters on both consoles and they admitted to deleting their characters multiple times just to relvl them up all over again for fun. too hardcore for me.

Not even on DGAF people do that holy shit. At least i dont think so lol

Frenden

Banned
The 55A All-Fate has a respectable TTK. It's a three burst kill as opposed to the two burst of the Hopscotch IIRC, but it can hold its own in Crucible. It's like a Stranger's Rifle without full auto that you can reroll.

phen0m24

Fine, Part Deux. :p

Lik's Quest™ is ongoing
Stabie's pace not yet slowing
BNG STILL LURKING!
We think Urk is still Urking.
Luke totally Mad Hatting
Is Sploatee still tatting?
Drizzy can't stop carrying
Dhruv and RAWR - last seen parrying?
Yes Nami's still posting
Uroxx' floor is still roasting
Wicked Wing-Manning
Math somewhere tanning
Shito is cookin
Nilla has us all TOOKEN

May I go to bed now?

:p

Rehsa

Lik's Quest™ is ongoing
BNG STILL LURKING!
Luke totally Mad Hatting
Yes Nami's still posting
Wicked Wing-Manning
Math somewhere tanning
Shito is cookin
Nilla has us all TOOKEN

May I go to bed now?

129157477066831452.gif

kidko

The 55A All-Fate has a respectable TTK. It's a three burst kill as opposed to the two burst of the Hopscotch IIRC, but it can hold its own in Crucible. It's like a Stranger's Rifle without full auto that you can reroll.

Interesting, I haven't found a Hopscotch yet. New quest acquired.

Mine has Third Eye and the "increased stability" perk

JaY P.

Good evening DGaf. Reset day is here and I was wondering if there is any interest for NF, VoG, or Crota.

If you need any my PSN is RAIDERSfan_808

Lik's Quest™ is ongoing
BNG STILL LURKING!
Luke totally Mad Hatting
Yes Nami's still posting
Wicked Wing-Manning
Math somewhere tanning
Shito is cookin
Nilla has us all TOOKEN

May I go to bed now?

gg

Homeboyd

That is indeed annoying, but I was actually referring to deleting it. When to you delete the bounty, it just bounces over to Variks to pick back up. I already have all three weapons, I don't need any more, and don't want it taking up a slot. I wonder how many I can pile up at Variks.
That's actually a quest step to the 4th hidden HoW exotic weapon. You have to attempt to delete it some random number of times (rumors are that it's in the hundreds of thousands) before you can proceed. Definitely going to be worth it though! Keep trying!

kidko

Wow, I just remembered I'd asked the great Rodiard for a taken avatar a couple OTs back. Sorry, meant to thank you and equip it! THANKS BRODIARD

Lik's Quest™ is ongoing
BNG STILL LURKING!
Luke totally Mad Hatting
Yes Nami's still posting
Wicked Wing-Manning
Math somewhere tanning
Shito is cookin
Nilla has us all TOOKEN

May I go to bed now?

129157477066831452.gif

My nephew is playing my xb1 version still. It's crazy when I have to explain basically every little thing. What are factions, best gear/armor, int/disc/str, what to do with bounties/patrols, missions, what are strikes/raid/light etc. that I basically take for granted in knowing it.

Then I showed them VoG raid and explained that since it'll probably be hard for him to find 5 people to raid with. He'll be on xbox 360 since that's all he has.

The 10 y/o nephew made a char but his heart kept beating fast during the 1st or 2nd mission so he's only level 3. He was pretty much scared to fight the first boss. But my 12 y/o nephew loves playing it all and he's already level 19! Just made it to Venus.

His reactions were priceless so far. "Why is the ghost lasering everything and why can't he just give me the password to open the door?" "The ghost does everything, why can't he just beat the game for me?"

When he first got to the mission where you enter the darkness with the thrall, he was freaking out so bad, mostly scared. Then the moon mission where you get the use the sword, he was loving every second of it. It almost reminds me of the kid's playing TLOU. The excitement is everything. He loves it so much he wants to buy it when he goes back home. Little does he know, I'll give him a copy for his birthday, right before he has to leave.

Top Bottom