• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I always forget to eat and to drink while playing Destiny. Thank god I play a lot with Wheelhoss, who always gets something to eat around the same time every day, so it reminds me of eating as well. Without him I would have starved already.

I'm sill waiting on the list of German delicacies..

Vinter

Although it has been plenty fun starting fresh in Destiny, I have to say some of the early grinding is a pain. My main is still only 31 and I feel like I never have any time to work on the alts. Should I prioritize focusing only on the main to get it to max or should I still work on the alts as well? I havent even done a raid on PS4 yet :p

Tjamato88

Just got back into Destiny after quitting playing since November. Trying to get leveled up into the 30s for TTK content in September. I'm a level 24 Hunter if anyone wants to help me out tonight. I'm gonna try to be on to play.

My PSN ID is TJ_Electronica.

Shito

Ok, so, with the SF5 beta being indefinitely delayed, I suppose I'll play some IB this week... ^^
Might even use this occasion to finally work on my Thorn bounty...
in regular crucible this week end, when good pvp players will be playing either IB or Trials...

I'm down for Crota hard raid. PSN is btkadams.

1. TheWorthyEdge
2. btkadams
I won't be home for a few hours. So I doubt I'll be lucky enough to join in. (Even assuming you'd want a level 33 who's never done the raid before. :p)

But if it ends up taking awhile to get set up then I'd love to do it later today. And if not feel free to add me for future raids (or strikes, or PoE, or Crucible)

xx_BATMANx

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I won't be home for a few hours. So I doubt I'll be lucky enough to join in. (Even assuming you'd want a level 33 who's never done the raid before. :p)

But if it ends up taking awhile to get set up then I'd love to do it later today. And if not feel free to add me for future raids (or strikes, or PoE, or Crucible)

xx_BATMANx
couldn't find you bruh

DJ is out of commission for 4-5 weeks I believe, due to his travels for Gamescomm and hanging with fellow DGAF'ers, but I'm happy to sherpa runs any time a group comes together for it. I could try to set up a more regular time for it but I never know how much interest there.

I can hop on from my vita. Should be able to wave and dance at best :p

ich00

xx_BATMANx

If you need to run Crota I'd be happy to help you through it. I won't be on until 930 or 10 est. if you want to add me my psn is ichabod00.

OverHeat

« generous god »
Why in hell are the game characters not cross compatible between xbox and playstation...since they are store on bungie server just don't let me use the exclusive gun when I'm playing on xbox...fix this shit bungle!

Pretty cool video on Reddit:

Things Only Year One Players Remember

Sadly, I wasn't able to see most of this stuff because I didn't get the game until late December, and I didn't raid until the raids had been patched. I sure would have liked a way to cheese Crota back when I was new and scared to touch the sword.

It also would have been nice to play Crucible before perfectly rolled shotguns and exotic hand cannons were ubiquitous.

Wait exotic chest on CE? What happened to it??

Weird. I keep getting handcannons today. "the Fulcrum".

Another difference in the Strikes is that after reaching 33 I am being matchmaked with 34's, which makes things much easier. Also, I'been been cheating death with Fireborn, but it's better than having to wait for a revival.

Also rocking Party Crasher +1 and Patience and Time. I'm starting to understand why snipers are a great choice for taking down bosses.

LTWood12

Wait exotic chest on CE? What happened to it??

They realized how shitty it was that Ir Yut didn't have a loot drop, yet you could get a free exotic roll every week just by booting up the abyss solo. They took the exotic chance and the Class item out of the abyss chest, added a materials drop to Ir Yut, and moved the exotic roll/class item to Ir Yut.

ocean

Banned
Weird I keep getting handcannon today. "the Fulcrum".

Another difference in the Strikes is that after reaching 33 I am being matchmaked with 34's, which makes things much easier. Also, I been cheating death with Fireborn, but it's better than having to wait for a revival.

Also rocking Party Crasher +1 and Patience and Time. I'm starting to understand why snipers are a great choice for taking down bosses.

Sustained crits can stagger bosses and do amazing damage. The crit multiplier really makes Snipers shine when you're trying to do big time damage. Sepkis, Phogoth and Aksor are all easily staggered with Sniper crits. Valus Spongebob is hard as hell to stagger lock because of how weird his crit spot is.

But still, once you manage to keep situational awareness for controlling the mobs while constantly sniping the boss' crit you'll be taking them down faster than you thought possible.

Anybody want to run some casual trials? Really just trying to warm up for tonight when I'm going to help my IRL friend get some gear. Boots would be nice though.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

I'll run any VoG mode with my 31 Titan Defender alt, I'm still working on leveling the abilities, but I've got a few useful ones unlocked.

I haven't played any Crota raid yet, but would like to tackle Hard mode, before the reset - I could use my main 32 Warlock for this one ^_^

I'd like to attempt either of these - before the reset and GAF provided me the best ever group, last night in any game - nothing was serious and was so much fun!

Feel free to shoot an invite, PS4:

Pacificsun0481

TheRook

I'll run any VoG mode with my 31 Titan Defender alt, I'm still working on leveling the abilities, but I've got a few useful ones unlocked.

I haven't played any Crota raid yet, but would like to tackle Hard mode, before the reset - I could use my main 32 Warlock for this one ^_^

I'd like to attempt either of these - before the reset and GAF provided me the best ever group, last night in any game - nothing was serious and was so much fun!

Feel free to shoot an invite, PS4:

Pacificsun0481

can I join you?

Top Bottom