• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Got a solar scholar on mercury and a dry rot from strikes..only took 4 strikes, happy about that :) Both levelled now...going to see what the fuss is all about.

On dry rot I rolled full auto, reinforced barrel, luck in the chamber.

p.s. happy IB glitch eve

Deku Tree

I think TTK will be the only thing Bungie releases until September 2016. Probably more Destiny DLC packs will come out before them but I bet that other studio that they hired will be making it. Just my thought.

Remind me how to glitch this please.

I've never done it - don't know the detailed procedure, but I think it has something to do with being in orbit just before the reset and then hitting the tower after.

But I'm confused about whether you have to wait in orbit until IB actually starts which was 1pm eastern last time. Someone here knows.

rc213

Got a solar scholar on mercury and a dry rot from strikes..only took 4 strikes, happy about that :) Both levelled now...going to see what the fuss is all about.

On dry rot I rolled full auto, reinforced barrel, luck in the chamber.

p.s. happy IB glitch eve

Are we sure Iron Banter is tomorrow?

Yeah, I can't believe PuMa only charged us $99 to carry us to Mercury.

Everyone hit up PuMa for Mercury carries, can't beat that low low price!

Puma!!!! I've had I tiny bit
ok maybe a lot
to drink but I need to finish off this card I'm sitting on. Who wants to run some trials in a bit???

Fake Edit: I don't care how this card end just feel like playing trials. I'll be home in 20?

maomaoIYP

Here you go Narmer err SgtSlaughter err G..whatever. This is required watching for everyone. Nghtly's power level is over 9000!!!
Nghtly // 001: https://youtu.be/uImzxADTidM

Edit: bonus Nghtly's montage that includes ZL_Chris's who's equally beastly. Plus I dig the Ill Bill instrumental Chriss uses.
13 Devils // Trials of Osiris: https://youtu.be/EU1XMmKlUbQ

How does Nghtly switch his weapons so quickly? Is it from a perk on his Her Benevolence?

maomaoIYP

Quickdraw on bladedancer. It's an awesome class perk.

Combo of Snapshot on his HB rifle and Bladedancer's QuickDraw perk. I myself have gotten so used to the QD perk it gets annoying to play with other classes Lol.

Hmm, I use quickdraw on my bladedancer too, but the swapping seems much more apparently in his video. I think I don't pay enough attention when I'm in game.
edit: I think I have snapshot on my HB. Gonna try it later.

Puma!!!! I've had I tiny bit
ok maybe a lot
to drink but I need to finish off this card I'm sitting on. Who wants to run some trials in a bit???

Fake Edit: I don't care how this card end just feel like playing trials. I'll be home in 20?

I need another HB to roll until I get quick draw.
It's so slow when I switch to my Titan that it's distracting. I don't have snap shot, so I don't miss it.

Awesome! Apparently I have a perfect roll HB:
Ambush scope, hidden hand, quickdraw, unflinching. Need to practice a little, I've been using shotguns exclusively.

Idk if double quickdraws stack. So Snapshot might be a better roll for Bladedancer. But the QD will help any class wielding the rifle so umm yeah. I have one with QD but want another to roll for Snapshot.

maomaoIYP

Idk if double quickdraws stack. So Snapshot might be a better roll for Bladedancer. But the QD will help any class wielding the rifle so umm yeah. I have one with QD but want another to roll for Snapshot.

According to the reddit sniper re-roll guide it apparently does. I have 3 HBs but I think I'll try it out before I decide to burn through my motes re-rolling.

Top Bottom