• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

anybody down to help me get the hunter boots? :D
i'm decent at control
which isn't saying much, i know.

giphy.gif

just learned that I was wrong when i thought Fallout 4 was coming out in early October....

This game has some trashy matchmaking. One trials run and we play the same team back to back on two separate occasions.

Why wouldn't they have some kind of 30 minute timer or something between teams that just played each other so they can't match up again.

Holy shit if you are going to be scummy and go idle in the crucible don't do it in elimination where each player makes a big difference. Do everyone a favor and do it in rumble. These randoms I swear.

Got a couple newbies for a VoG normal run. Have 2 spots and could really use another vet, though more newbies are welcome as long as you are decently leveled and geared.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If it's for Trials i'd like to join.

I was talking about us. We'll need one more to do trials. The amount of people playing this week is really low compared to even last week. Didn't even get to do all my trials runs and raids. I imagine it's going to be like this until Taken King comes out.

I was talking about us. We'll need one more to do trials. The amount of people playing this week is really low compared to even last week. Didn't even get to do all my trials runs and raids. I imagine it's going to be like this until Taken King comes out.

I'm a newbie but i said i could do it if you want to take me :p

Ah, ok. Yeah, it's been pretty slow lately.

One more for Trials!

I'm a newbie but i said i could do it if you want to take me :p

I'm down if you are Kadey. I don't care too much about Mercury, but if it's possible im down for trying.

Nvm kadey, was playing a single player game so was not aware of my internet's condition atm. It sucks, cant even connect to destiny 😞

Triplewreck's montage was the best one I've seen so far. Highlighted everything I like about Destiny's pvp. And some of the effects it had were pretty cool.

Top Bottom