• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Just because I haven't seen it posted here (may have missed it), this image is a huge help during Skolas:

http://i.imgur.com/9svPOSW.jpg

After the first mines, be cognizant of Skolas' health when you DPS again and try to stop firing as soon as his health reaches the right side of the 'k.' From there, clear adds one more time and take the time to heavy synth, if necessary. If you do this, you can be sure you have enough firepower to finish Skolas the next time you rocket him as long as everyone ignores adds and focuses on DPS.

I've done this method with plenty of new people and random LFG groups, and it works really well. I've done it with one person having a Horn but no WP rounds and done it with 2 Hungers and 1 Horn. It's a method that almost assures completion as long as you get through one mine phase.

EL CUCO

Gregs promise is pretty good. And by pretty good I really mean pretty good garbage.

Who would possibly equip this weapon over anything???

adin75

Yup, and each one looks better than the last one. :)

Bittersteel
The Nowhere
Revenant
The Hanged Man

I have a hanged man and a couple of bittersteels, was confident revenant would drop for me last night. Got a mote of light and a strange coin. This.Fucking.Game.

Deku Tree

Just because I haven't seen it posted here (may have missed it), this image is a huge help during Skolas:

http://i.imgur.com/9svPOSW.jpg

After the first mines, be cognizant of Skolas' health when you DPS again and try to stop firing as soon as his health reaches the right side of the 'k.' From there, clear adds one more time and take the time to heavy synth, if necessary. If you do this, you can be sure you have enough firepower to finish Skolas the next time you rocket him as long as everyone ignores adds and focuses on DPS.

I've done this method with plenty of new people and random LFG groups, and it works really well. I've done it with one person having a Horn but no WP rounds and done it with 2 Hungers and 1 Horn. It's a method that almost assures completion as long as you get through one mine phase.

Thanks for posting that... Good strategy. Soss was telling us about it earlier.

As much as I love Destiny, Crucible just makes me rage sometimes. They at least need to make it to where you don't spawn with Special ammo at the beginning of the match.

coy

Thanks for the IB run so much sanity saved than trying to solo it. Gotta work on being consistently decent during a marathon session.

So yeah, I'll be on at midnight (15 minutes) my time, who wants to run some IB on the PS4?... OR, does anyone want to help me grind on the Xbox on Vanguard Dragon, I'm a Level 27 Titan on there

Fuck. Me. Sideways.

I'm sorry to everyone in the VoG HM Run. My internet is worse and more annoying than Thorns burn. I fucking hate it and everytime I try and get it fixed it makes it worse.

I really just want to enjoy Destiny with you guys but I feel my internet is not up to snuff. Fuck everything, especially AT&T. They need to get their damn heads on straight so I can play my damn game with no fucking problems.

Again, I feel horrible because the brunt of you carried me through that Raid because of my fucking horrible internet. Sorry I won't be there to finish the fight and hope you all get Ghjallahorns and blow the fuck out of the AT&T building. Fuck you AT&t. FUCK YOU.

I hope AT&T burns to the ground slowly so that all of their ashes can get wisped away and leak into the crevice of forgotten minds. I hope AT&T dies a slow painful death. And of course I'm going on my fucking trip tomorrow until Saturday when everyone else who doesn't have AT&T will have already been there and done that. FUCK.

Fuck. Me. Sideways.

I'm sorry to everyone in the VoG HM Run. My internet is worse and more annoying than Thorns burn. I fucking hate it and everytime I try and get it fixed it makes it worse.

I really just want to enjoy Destiny with you guys but I feel my internet is not up to snuff. Fuck everything, especially AT&T. They need to get their damn heads on straight so I can play my damn game with no fucking problems.

Again, I feel horrible because the brunt of you carried me through that Raid because of my fucking horrible internet. Sorry I won't be there to finish the fight and hope you all get Ghjallahorns and blow the fuck out of the AT&T building. Fuck you AT&t. FUCK YOU.
Dang sorry dude.

It all fell apart when you left. We were down to three people 5 minutes later. Lol

Maybe tomorrow!

Level 29 Iron Banner XB1 Hype! Look at dem rewards

73ALBaL.png

5vwyru5.png

Best of all... MARK OF THE UNBROKEN!!!

lt519

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
4. Inco (sunsinger warlock)
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
7. Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and bomb)
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15. TheWorthyEdge
16. Unknown_Hero (courtesy of Soss and ReignofSparrows)

Sketch Turntable what is your PSN? I think I'm gonna run a round tonight, anyone from the list on right now, starting at 11:00.

Samphire with the kill!
I got a Celestial Nighthawk, this must be karma because I'm getting everything I need by running these.
Good run about 1-3/4 with only 3 wipes. Thanks Sengar for paying it forward and helping out!

Fuck. Me. Sideways.

We postpone it for another time hopefully tomorrow we can try again.

Fuck. Me. Sideways.

This is how I feel except with comcast, who has been double-billing me for service at an address I moved from about 2 months ago.

fuck telecom companies. this is what happens when you have 0 competition.

LTWood12

Thanks RC for joining T-44 and I on that Skolas run! Such a satisfying encounter to beat. And equally so goddamn frustrating no one got a weapon.

Fuck. Me. Sideways.

I hope AT&T burns to the ground slowly so that all of their ashes can get wisped away and leak into the crevice of forgotten minds. I hope AT&T dies a slow painful death. And of course I'm going on my fucking trip tomorrow until Saturday when everyone else who doesn't have AT&T will have already been there and done that. FUCK.

Don't worry, everyone abandoned ship and we'll have a go at it another time.

It was fun playing with you!

Besides, the oracles are fun with lil' Mac and cheez;)

rc213

Thanks RC for joining T-44 and I on that Skolas run! Such a satisfying encounter to beat. And equally so goddamn frustrating no one got a weapon.

Yea good run, didn't run too long. Can't believe we whiffed on that first run on the first mine. Lol I really need to work on my communication, Usually when I run Skolas someone is usually front and center with commands. We did pretty good speaking out after the whiffs.

Top Bottom