• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

How did you get in on that?!

Just did Normal VoG from lfg and got exactly nothing but shards and energy and Chatterwhite (Like the good old days). Not a single weapon or gear/weapon for the 2nd week in a row haha. I couldn't join their party chat so that part sucked. We wiped like 9 times to the gorgons.

Oh god, me, Ji66a, Stabie and some of his friends did Templar, all I had was the Unwilling Soul, I got the Gauntlets and Fatebringer. GG

Just did Normal VoG from lfg and got exactly nothing but shards and energy and Chatterwhite. Not a single weapon or gear/weapon for the 2nd week in a row haha. I couldn't join their party chat so that part sucked. We wiped like 9 times to the gorgons.

Fatebringer only drops on Hard Mode so you're wasting time playing Normal Mode! :D

Korosenai

Just did Normal VoG from lfg and got exactly nothing but shards and energy and Chatterwhite (Like the good old days). Not a single weapon or gear/weapon for the 2nd week in a row haha. I couldn't join their party chat so that part sucked. We wiped like 9 times to the gorgons.

Unstable and Vaal are running a normal vog right now with Jigga. We just finished up a hard mode oracle/templar run and that's when he got it.

Oh god, me, Ji66a, Stabie and some of his friends did Templar, all I had was the Unwilling Soul, I got the Gauntlets and Fatebringer. GG

Fatebringer only drops on Hard Mode so you're wasting time playing Normal Mode! :D

Unstable and Vaal are running a normal vog right now with Jigga. We just finished up a hard mode oracle/templar run and that's when he got it.

Ahh! I see the post now. I was stuck in normal VoG with randoms at the time :X

Anyone know what armor piece is going to be on this weekend for ToO?

Gloves I believe

Normal VoG got nothing and I really needed boots. Ran 1 dragon strike, Blue boots with 26 light! Went from Level 29 to 31 so I'm ready for a nightfall and hard VoG.

ocean

Banned
Normal VoG got nothing and I really needed boots. Ran 1 dragon strike, Blue boots with 26 light! Went from Level 29 to 31 so I'm ready for a nightfall and hard VoG.
Damn I didn't know blues went so far nowadays. Vanilla Legendaries were capped at 27 and now there's blues going to 26!

GutZ31

One of these days I need to call upon a carry by some of the more skilled for trials.
I have been neglecting doing it every week because of earlier instances of being thrown to the title screen on rather good runs, getting a mark against me.

I keep seeing more and more people getting to mercury, and started feeling left behind finally.

I would be willing to wait in a queue, or watch a twitch stream for a chance, but I have failed on many occasions to get that chance as well.

If someone with a fairly good record of helping out fellow gaffers is willing, I would appreciate it greatly.

I also don't really want to ask the obvious names, as they are always rather swamped with requests, but would welcome their help with no resistance lol.

Holy shit. I don't know why but I've been having so much trouble logging into Destiny today. Between error codes I've never heard of, servers being unavailable, I don't know what the deal is. I'm guessing it's either on my end or regional since no one else seems affected. PSN gonna PSN.

Waldini

141 motes later. 25000+ Glimmer spent... but I think my Party Crasher +1 is ready.

Shot Package, Reinforced Barrel, "Slide Perk".

I could go for Luck in the Chamber but I find that it triggers either too late, or I'm dead before it gets used.

... or should I re-roll it again?

I dismanteled all Shotguns because of room and recently got hooked to PvP. So I'm grinding for new Matador's and Party Crashers. Shame Fellwinter isn't on "sale" or a drop in IB this week.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna do PoE 32/34/35 (got two elder ciphers to do at once lol)

add me if you want to join. PSN: ultrajari

GutZ31

141 motes later. 25000+ Glimmer spent... but I think my Party Crasher +1 is ready.

I could go for Luck in the Chamber but I find that it triggers either too late, or I'm dead before it gets used.

I dismanteled all Shotguns because of room and recently got hooked to PvP. So I'm grinding for new Matador's and Party Crashers. Shame Fellwinter isn't on "sale" or a drop in IB this week.

As long as you got some pretty good range perks for it, you should keep it with those perks.

No that's sufficient, I've gotten a double kill a few times with one shot due to luck in the chamber, but I don't think it's worth it, granted knee pads is not a great thing in trials, but every other mode it's awesome.

Seems great already. Really not worth it to re-roll just for Aggressive Ballistics if you don't have it already.

One of these days I need to call upon a carry by some of the more skilled for trials.
I have been neglecting doing it every week because of earlier instances of being thrown to the title screen on rather good runs, getting a mark against me.

I keep seeing more and more people getting to mercury, and started feeling left behind finally.

I would be willing to wait in a queue, or watch a twitch stream for a chance, but I have failed on many occasions to get that chance as well.

If someone with a fairly good record of helping out fellow gaffers is willing, I would appreciate it greatly.

I also don't really want to ask the obvious names, as they are always rather swamped with requests, but would welcome their help with no resistance lol.

Dont feel bad ive yet to set foot on Mercury i was close few weeks back but lost my last match and went 8-1.I didnt even bother last week,the part that sucks most is every lfg team demands the flawless emblem.Many flawless emblems were got by being carried to get it so we beat them most of the time but still it locks me out of finding teams or get an invite only to be kicked out.

Waldini

Seems great already. Really not worth it to re-roll just for Aggressive Ballistics if you don't have it already.

Yes, Agressive Ballistics is on it :)

No that's sufficient, I've gotten a double kill a few times with one shot due to luck in the chamber, but I don't think it's worth it, granted knee pads is not a great thing in trials, but every other mode it's awesome.

Neither is Luck in the Chamber. Seeing as most of the people I (well, we) play against are close to each other. I barely see someone get 3 kills with a Shotgun. Sure, it happens and I've gotten some ... but Luck in the Chamber requires, well ... luck :)

GutZ31

Dont feel bad ive yet to set foot on Mercury i was close few weeks back but lost my last match and went 8-1.I didnt even bother last week,the part that sucks most is every lfg team demands the flawless emblem.Many flawless emblems were got by being carried to get it so we beat them most of the time but still it locks me out of finding teams or get an invite only to be kicked out.

Man, that blows.
Let us hope for a ride on the coat tails of experienced players willing to fight along side us to the promised lands of Mercury~

I'm looking at the releases I want for September and the thing gets out of my gaming budget. having a Must-Have game preordered, I only have budget for either The Taken King or The Phantom Pain. One of them will have to wait... The problem is that if TTK is going to be so massive, I probably won't play anything else until Christmas.

maomaoIYP

every lfg team demands the flawless emblem
Yup, this so much. I do find it quite funny how most of them brag about how they've been to mercury endless times but still will only play with other people who have been to mercury. If you're good enough, you're good enough.

In any case DGaf will play with you if you ask, I've played with many great players here and last weekend was my first ToO weekend, so yeah.

Liamc723

Is anyone else unable to sign in? I'm being told the Destiny serves are unavailable when I try.

Edit: And as soon as I post this, it lets me in. Bizarre.

Theorry

Btw you guys noticed there are alot of kinderguardians these last weeks?
Have the feeling alot of new players are in the game after E3.

#peoplestillplaythisgame?

Btw you guys noticed there are alot of kinderguardians these last weeks?
Have the feeling alot of new players are in the game after E3.

#peoplestillplaythisgame?

Given how toxic the Non destiny gaming community can be, I find pretty incredible that the game still attract newcomers.

Anybody who would use the internet to get informed would have to go through a sea of hate and fecal matter throwing. Not only on GaF, the whole internet and all of my "friends" are dedicated to hating Destiny with a passion and without having devoted any time, unable to give any reasons besides what they have heard, "story is bad" and "It's a slot machine for junkies".

Basically Dgaf is the only place where I have seen people liking the game.

Izuna

Banned
Rangefinder can OKHO from further range than Shotpackage. Shotpackage makes OHKO more consistent.

Apart from Weapon Parts farming when Trials is on and Nightfalls for Bone of Eao...

I'm done.

Fulcrum is nice. As of right now, I prefer my miniMoon Ill Will. But my Fulcrum has Small Bore so if range gets nerfed with HCs it will be the best HC in the game maybe with that two shot kill.

Top Bottom