• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

I'm in.

PSN Parenegade

That's why I didn't recognize the PSN msg yesterday, doesn't match the GAF name huh. Sorry I had to bail on trials yesterday. I only had a small window between when I posted and when I was going out to meet some friends for dinner. Wasted the 6-0 card I was sitting on, but I'll be game for trials next weekend.

Edit: Lol just realized I didn't even bother to pick up the boys for my Warlock or the silver package smh.

Imagines stone math *giggles*
cave-school-stone-age-math-simple-but-absolutely-precies-_jpg.jpg

Unstable

T_T

it's happened

i've run out of hadronic things. what's the best way to get more?
Buy green items from the vanguard and dismantle them. Or you could do the Zoba method and wait for TripleWreck Bother Vance to show up and buy the legendary gear from him.

I hope you like glimmer farming.

Anyone remember what the zoba "baby blue" sniper had as it's perks? I got a hericon? with short gaze, unflinching, and quick draw today. I think that may be pretty close.

Karl2177

T_T

it's happened

i've run out of hadronic things. what's the best way to get more?

My preferred method is to run Dragon Strikes with glimmer consumables active. You get a bunch of engrams and you get a bunch of glimmer to buy green stuff at the Tower. Plus every boss drops a pyramid engram when they die, which has the chance to be a Cryptarch consumable.

lt519

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
4. Inco (sunsinger warlock)
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
7. Reluctant-hero (courtesy of drizz and bomb)
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15. TheWorthyEdge
16. Unknown_Hero

Sketch Turntable what is your PSN? I think I'm gonna run a round tonight, anyone from the list on right now, starting at 11:00.

Lunar FC

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15. TheWorthyEdge
16. Unknown_Hero

Sketch Turntable what is your PSN? I think I'm gonna run a round tonight, anyone from the list on right now, starting at 11:00.

You can take me off this, just ran it. Thanks.

Now just 27 public events to complete my moments of triumph.

ori0n378e

Skolas School:
1. SheHateMe
2. Boombloxer
3. Sengar
5. KINGofCRA5H-
6. Nightzoor
8. matmanx1
9. DeviantBoi
10. Dark1421
11. juanbumo
12. Samphire
13. DaveS78
14. gmrtom7
15. TheWorthyEdge
16. Unknown_Hero

Hey, I'm lvl 34 now, may I join the list??? :)

Top Bottom