• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Ikkarus has been playing since Day 1. A million exotic chances. No Monte Carlo.

Join a random Crucible game in progress. Get Monte Carlo.

RNG is so weird.

GutZ31

Haha very true. But this is annoying! 6x in a row, the install stops at 50% and the error occurs.

First try to delete the update.
Next power off the system completely, and unplug it from the wall, letting it sit idle for 30 seconds.

Plug it back in and leave it alone for now.
Reset your modem and router, giving them about 30 seconds of unplugged time at the same time.

Plug them back in, modem usually first, but same time should be fine.

Turn on console when internet has been restored.

Try to download update again.

If error persists, Delete Destiny completely and redownload from scratch.

Downloading update file......

Nothing's happening

Sitting for awhile now. Still notching

Day 43: the download bar still hasnt moved. Im starting to lose hope

Day 57: nothing yet, my eyes, the blue background and empty white bar has been burned. Into my retina

Day @!!#: itchy, tasty

Day oh its done

phen0m24

Downloading update file......

Nothing's happening

Sitting for awhile now. Still notching

Day 43: the download bar still hasnt moved. Im starting to lose hope

Day 57: nothing yet, my eyes, the blue background and empty white bar has been burned. Into my retina

Day @!!#: itchy, tasty

Day oh its done

WILSON!!!!

A friend and I are at the final boss in PoE 34. Anyone want to help? We just don't have enough DPS (I don't have a Horn). Psn is the same as on here.

Edit: Finished. Thanks for the help!

So uh... This just happened

Z1m1FRe.jpg

So I got this on ps4 (already played on Xbox when it came out) and I got to 20 just doing crucible and bounties. Problem is I still probably have to blow through the story because I don't have anything unlocked. Is there any missions I can skip or do I have to go through it all?

Top Bottom