• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

EL CUCO

Quick and easy NF's, just how I like em.

I do miss the days when I actually looked forward to the reward tho. For a while now I've been basically doing NF's for the extra rep and buff.

I've asked this in other threads, but since the Taken King is changing so much, I bought Destiny/Season Pass ages back but never really played much but always wanted to get back into it. Should I wait until TTK is out and play with the new refinements? Are some loaded in already ala say a new WOW expansion where you start playing and get the 'new stuff' a bit before the expansion and once you hit max level it's the new levels etc? Or should I just wait :)

Just quoting myself to check here :(

So I got a Hawkmoon last night, and all the reviews online say its a great weapon. However, it seems like its big gimmick is random damage spikes, which doesn't seem all that amazing compared to my other exotic primaries.

Could someone explain to me why this gun is considered so good? Particularly in the context of pve, since I barely play pvp

LTWood12

Husk get! On the 5th try. Decided to gear myself down to level 28 to see if that helped (it being a common weapon and all). Worked as soon as I did that.

Can finally dig up the Crux I've had for 7 months.

So I got a Hawkmoon last night, and all the reviews online say its a great weapon. However, it seems like its big gimmick is random damage spikes, which doesn't seem all that amazing compared to my other exotic primaries.

Could someone explain to me why this gun is considered so good? Particularly in the context of pve, since I barely play pvp

It's not a good pve weapon. It's great in PvP though.

A very MEH reset for me.

NF 1 - HoTPF - sharded
NF 2 - 11 coins
NF 3 - Legendary Scout Rifle - sharded

HM Crota 3x - No exotics and stuff I already had

I think I'll just do HP grind tomorrow.

The 4th Horseman doesn't want to come home to me.

Night DGAF.

so now that they're going crazy with exotic weapon designs

like a sword

or a heavy laser cannon FR

or the lightning machine gun

what other surprises do they have in store @_@

adin75

They have been on my most wanted list for a while but I finally had both the Fang and Crux drop last night.

Now I guess I had better finish leveling the Eidolon.

Top Bottom