• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

stb

Anyone need HM CE at 8:30Pm Eastern? me, Dave_6, Haybro, and Verde need a 6th because captscience is lame.

Anyone have HM Deathsinger CP I could grab?

How about Gorgons?

Namikaze1

seriously, it would be great if we could somehow further evolve Necrochasm with a Crux of Oryx. Increase impact to Suros Regime levels while decreasing Rate of Fire a bit. Have the cursed thrall explosion be followed up with blue colored Wolfpack rounds. Shit would be OP.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
seriously, it would be great if we could somehow further evolve Necrochasm with a Crux of Oryx. Increase impact to Suros Regime levels while decreasing Rate of Fire a bit. Have the cursed thrall explosion be followed up with blue colored Wolfpack rounds. Shit would be OP.
Give me whatever you're on nami

Blunoise

So I'm hunting once again for crux's and husks lol

Funny story today. Here Iam sitting on my lunch break, and here comes my co worker who has 2 red bulls. I took one glance and there it was, behold their was the one can that had the Destiny logo. I smiled so hard and said " hey spencer, do you play Destiny" he said "nope I don't play games" I Lol to myself and I said well dude that can right there holds a code for the very game I play called Destiny can I have it once Your done" he said "sure, but I want to save this can for later today so I'll give it you after work"

Three hours later at the end of my shift I completely forgot to ask him for it and went home codeless.
But I got into work today and sat at my desk, and spencer comes,taps my shoulder and silently gives me the the can opener with the code. I gave spencer greatest fist bump ever :) The End

So I'm hunting once again for crux's and husks lol

Funny story today. Here Iam sitting on my lunch break, and here comes my co worker who has 2 red bulls. I took one glance and there it was, behold their was the one can that had the Destiny logo. I smiled so hard and said " hey spencer, do you play Destiny" he said "nope I don't play games" I Lol to myself and I said well dude that can right there holds a code for the very game I play called Destiny can I have it once Your done" he said "sure, but I want to save this can for later today so I'll give it you after work"

Three hours later at the end of my shift I completely forgot to ask him for it and went home codeless.
But I got into work today and sat at my desk, and spencer comes,taps my shoulder and silently gives me the the can opener with the code. I gave spencer greatest fist bump ever :) The End

enablers just further your addiction, man

I refuse to say how many focused light are in my inventory

SeanR1221

Looking to do both raids on HM starting at around 8:15EST. My cousin and I are sick of LFG idiots. Who's in? (Ps4)

1.) SeanR1221
2.) Sean's cousin
3.)Japanman
4.)Robert
5.)spec
6.)biggy

Annnnd full!

rc213

Bungie has made no official promises about this as far as I know... It seems like codes are a real possibility but not guaranteed.

I would personally be pissed if I bought the game and came home to need a huge 15GB+ download to play it but other people might want to try to sell parts of the legendary edition if they can I guess.

I'm hoping of giving away at least the TDB and HoW codes if possible along with Original Destiny disk.

2nd NF one spot join up!

SpecX

Looking to do both raids on HM starting at around 8:15EST. My cousin and I are sick of LFG idiots. Who's in? (Ps4)

1.) SeanR1221
2.) Sean's cousin
3.)Japanman
4.)Robert
5.)
6.)

Damnit that's 30 mins! pencil me in as I'm heading home now but might not make it in time if there's traffic.

Hmmm pizza.

God, look at that cheese. And that crust? Hmmmm.

Pepperoni, bacon, Hawaiian, chicken, etc. have it your way.

Hhmmmmmm. Pizza...

Fuck I made myself hungry.

Well shit. You've done it now. This is going to be me in about 15 minutes.
wTSpfLc.jpg

Top Bottom