• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

FinKL

Can't decide on a class, I only ever played as a titan (both types) and loved it but I feel the need to use something different

I came in this thread 6 months ago and asked the same thing. Rolled Hunter from the overwhelming response.

I also have a Titan, and can say I feel Titan is a better suited for harder PvE content and Hunter is pretty fun in PvP or if you want to steamroll things in PvE (Nighthawk helm/high agility)

No Warlock yet :x

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
SEXIES. PM me your PSN username so I have something to go by when I give out the codes. They might ask for proof of purchase and I'll do something about that.

Namikaze1

Finally got around to watching Playstation Access vid on Taken King. Nothing new.

I think you would enjoy "Everybody's gone to Rapture" more than that Boruto short.
I honestly would enjoy it more than the entirety of the last Naruto arc, The Last, and the epilogue. Oh, and that whole BorutoSarada Arc thing that took place a few months back.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Do you guys think they'll let you buy the faction shaders/ships in 2.0 or will it still be RNG based?

Im sure they confirmed its a new system that works like this

Rank 1 - Unlocks armor and rank 1 emblem
Rank 2 - Unlocks something
Rank 3 - Shader
and so on

Do you guys think they'll let you buy the faction shaders/ships in 2.0 or will it still be RNG based?

Betting we're going to be able to buy them at rank 4/5 like in Petra's inventory but they're going to be crazy overpriced like the Vanguard/Crucible sparrows in the case of ships or current cloaks in the case of shaders.

SEXIES. PM me your PSN username so I have something to go by when I give out the codes. They might ask for proof of purchase and I'll do something about that.

I'm sure your remember mine :p

I already got a code few weeks back, so if you only have a limited number of codes, give them to those clan members who are not in the US.

ok so in the memento video.. when it shows the team.

that warlocks gun matches his cloak/shader exactly. Do you think you can use shaders on weapons? or it could just be a matching set.

edit: the Dead orbit one matches too but could just be DO gun with DO armor. (the gun is omilon though)

P44

Maps look pretty solid, I noticed AR's being pretty effective (including everyones shiny new necrochasms). Hunter super looks really really interesting.

They showed the God gun.
Necrochasm

I just wanna give my gratitude to the art team that's been designing all these new weapons. They look rade.

P44

TBH though, I'm getting a little tired of GI's drip feed. I want to hear some actually important shit lol, like exactly how transition will play out etc etc.

059d41a2d5ae78882a98330ca4119577.jpg

8a6230c12555a8f7944865833a8dd82a.gif

1ae4984c403da052050eae3bd98ddd5c.gif

159.gif

Top Bottom