• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Simonnnnn

I've been dealing with those same feelings since they announced the price. I'm considering selling the vanilla version to get the legendary edition, but I'd probably wouldn't get more than 10€ at game

If the DLC comes in codes as well you could probably sell your TDB/HoW ones on eBay..

good lord, what class am I going to play first. they all look so cool, leaning towards hunter or titan. feels like pre-vanilla destiny launch all over again! so hyped

Tecnniqe

Banned
good lord, what class am I going to play first. they all look so cool, leaning towards hunter or titan. feels like pre-vanilla destiny launch all over again! so hyped

Warlock + Necrochasm

First rule of Necrochasm Club: Don't publicly speak about how your Necrochasm works or reasons behind its power unless you have been cleared to do so.

Majority of those maps sound fun on paper but will have to try them out to see if they are well balanced. Fuck those moving platforms tho, i want to see someone go with blink on that map.

Simonnnnn

With a clip of 13, it's a high impact, low ROF gun. So it's the opposite of MIDA. It's good to finally have options (if you're on PS4)! \o/

Yep and that gets me excited! It's nice to finally have more than one exotic SR. Could be lethal for those long range maps.

Warlock + Necrochasm

First rule of Necrochasm Club: Don't publicly speak about how your Necrochasm works or reasons behind its power unless you have been cleared to do so.

yup, time to dust of ye olde Nechrocasm. got in January, fired it for about 45 seconds, put into the vault and haven't touched it since.

Nami!, Since Nechrocasm is going to be beastly, maybe its time to revive Team Husk. or evolve it to
NechroGasm As'plosion

EL CUCO

159.gif
I guess you're giving in?

After connection problems last night, I just finished my first PoE 28. Got my first exotic, a rocket launcher! And some legendary weapons. Today is a good day.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Namikaze1

yup, time to dust of ye olde Nechrocasm. got in January, fired it for about 45 seconds, put into the vault and haven't touched it since.

Nami!, Since Nechrocasm is going to be beastly, maybe its time to revive Team Husk. or evolve it to
NechroGasm As'plosion
What are you talking about? School of Hawk IS Team Husk. Just don't tell Hawkian. It'll break his hawk heart.

Hype
Bannerfall
Crossroads
Memento
Vertigo
Ghost Ship
Exile
Sector 618
Frontier

Layout
Bannerfall
Ghost Ship
Vertigo
Crossroads
Memento
Exile
Sector 618
Frontier

Height
Bannerfall
Memento
Frontier
Ghost Ship
Vertigo
Crossroads
Exile
Sector 618

Visuals
Bannerfall
Crossroads
Memento
Vertigo
Ghost Ship
Exile
Sector 618
Frontier

Overall

GOAT
Bannerfall

Too soon to call
Memento
Ghost Ship
Crossroads
Vertigo

Looking like stinkers
Frontier
Exile
Sector 618

So these 7 maps for the Xbox but Xbox gets offcourse the old exclusive maps now.
Damn thats alot of new maps to learn.

You guys will be getting the 7 from TTK and then Exodus Blue and Timekeeper.

Both are good Rumble maps, but I don't really care for them for anything team based.

Yeah, that one looks awesome.

It's a thing of beauty, isn't it?

Yeah that looks really cool.

I just can't wait to play as the night stalker and disable people's supers and shoot bows at people plus smoke roll!

The look is so clean and exquisite. Suros manufacturer perhaps? The best part was the sound of the shots being fired. So good. It also looked like a three shot kill? I am ready for the Scout Rifle Meta.

Top Bottom