• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Lnkn52

if Bungie ever does something official the event would take place in Seattle or maybe L.A.

I can dream, hell, alot of people dreamt of this day.

Gjallarhorn_icon1.jpg

Gothalion is raking in the dough today, his stream has constant subscriber and donation alerts. I wonder how much cash he'll end up with and if he's splitting it with all the personalities there. I also find the huge streams unwatchable but obviously there's a market for this stuff.

It was the Zoba gallery image.

Okie doke, I'll look into that. Thanks Deku + Lnkn.

Edit: you've gone GHorn-insane Lnkn.

D_psipher

Gothalion is raking in the dough today, his stream has constant subscriber and donation alerts. I wonder how much cash he'll end up with and if he's splitting it with all the personalities there. I also find the huge streams unwatchable but obviously there's a market for this stuff.

Okie doke, I'll look into that. Thanks Deku + Lnkn.

Edit: you've gone GHorn-insane Lnkn.

He is. Someone just dropped 2,000 on him. Is this real life?

So, just bought Destiny last week for the Xbox One(name entered in this), got to Level 17, and now I hear some super rocket launcher is being sold for something called "Strange Coins"? Any benevolent GAFers want to help grind for a lowly newbie. :)

I wouldn't worry about it. the gun is getting a nerf so you'll only get to use the overpowered version until 2.0 which is only a few weeks away at this point.

if you do want it though get to lv 20 and get some people to help you run the Weekly. that will net you 9 Strange coins.

EL CUCO

I was wondering the same thing. Goth sitting there looking like a fat cat right now lol

Actually, I'm feeling kinda meh post Gallajhorn. The fun of actually getting to use it does not compare very well to wondering if it would drop after every activity. Although well, if it helps with crowd control in PoE...

Anyways, what's the most sought after item now?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Actually, I'm feeling kinda meh post Gallajhorn. The fun of actually getting to use it does not compare very well to wondering if it would drop after every activity. Although well, if it helps with crowd control in PoE...

Anyways, what's the most sought after item now?

Hawkmoon
Who am i kidding, i can hold more of these Gjallas

I've been trying to get the Pocket Infinity and Super Good Advice bounties to pop since launch. I've had 10,000 Thorn, Bad Juju and Invective bounties, but never those two. Finally I got both this week. Crazy how that works.

Top Bottom