• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Deku Tree

TTK retail question: Does anybody know if I buy the 360 legendary and redeem the DLC codes I will get the free X1 upgrade? Is that carrying over for year 2 or was that only if I bought in Xbox game store on the console for year 1?

So far no news about that. I wouldn't bet on it. I am waiting to buy until the last second just in case this happens though.

ich00

1) I unlocked Wolfpack rounds at 2am this morning.

2) I just need the golden chests for the year one deal. Anyone have a good guide or website for that? I don't even know which ones I have and haven't gotten.

I used this one: destinychesthunter.net

Took me about 20 minutes to find the 5 I needed.

Deku Tree

Oooh I need to know what this site is. I'm missing 4 chests but since idk which one's they are, haven't bothered with it

you have to collect all of them until the trophy pops then. The trophy doesn't care which toon collected which chest as long as you got each one at least once. But the chests themselves are toon specific.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Is it safe to use Red Bull codes again at this point or what?
Just finished my first nightfall. Blade dancer stealth revives are not as useful as I expected them to be.
Next time I'm gonna prioritize damage.
Haha, I mean they can save a run... it really just depends.

rc213

Just finished my first nightfall. Blade dancer stealth revives are not as useful as I expected them to be.
Next time I'm gonna prioritize damage.

Yes they are specially in NF like this week. When you mates get rekd in the middle of the map and the priest can one shot kill you it's a life saver from heading into orbit to begin again.

Good practice for PoEs too.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I forgot, but is there a greater chance to get coins if you have the PoE Key? Or is it not worth it to farm the key and just do the lv 28 PoE?

EL CUCO

Was in a Rumble match and 3 of 6 were red bar teleporting everywhere. Noticed there was a moment that 5 of 6 were green. Reported the one that was red the most. IDK if reporting him did anything but he got kicked from the game only a couple minutes after. Everybody Green now.

The way one crappy connection holds back the whole lobby is insane.

When reforging a weapon can we see what the new upgrades are?
You have to press start once you reforge and hover over your reforged gun.

You can also select it to see all of the perks.

Then you back out once and reforge again and repeat.

Edit: unless you meant if you'll know ahead of time what perks you're going to get then no. You can view a list of possible perks online. I usually just Google the gun name followed by Destiny and click on one of the first couple of links.

TentPole

Yes they are specially in NF like this week. When you mates get rekd in the middle of the map and the priest can one shot kill you it's a life saver from heading into orbit to begin again.

Good practice for PoEs too.
I guess but my experience was everyone turtling back in a corner at long range where you never needed to get out there and revive anyone.

I have found in really useful in PoE just it seems like everyone died so fast that you just hung back in a clump.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
You have to press start once you reforge and hover over your reforged gun.

You can also select it to see all of the perks.

Then you back out once and reforge again and repeat.

Edit: unless you meant if you'll know ahead of time what perks you're going to get then no. You can view a list of possible perks online. I usually just Google the gun name followed by Destiny and click on one of the first couple of links.

nope, you don't find out until you spend the mats, then you have to go look at the gun again

Thats a pain. Been using the Vision of Confluence since October and its never let me down the one thing I love is it being an automatic and Solar Damage. I've now got the Hygiea Noblesse which has a higher attack but lacks auto or damage type. I'll have a look around on Google and Destiny wiki to see what alternatives it can offer.

Edit: Thank fuck for that it forged with full auto mode and fast aiming.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Just did the cabal strike with the machinegun guy that spam rockets in like 5min :D

Lovely engrams MWAHAHAHA

Our Lord and Savior
hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom