• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Deku Tree

It is done.

L8C3YZh.jpg

/strokes his NLB and Nechrochasm.

Bring on TTK.

You have become legend grind master lord.

ocean

Banned
1) I unlocked Wolfpack rounds at 2am this morning.

2) I just need the golden chests for the year one deal. Anyone have a good guide or website for that? I don't even know which ones I have and haven't gotten.
In missing all the Mars chests. Wanna go for them now?

1) I unlocked Wolfpack rounds at 2am this morning.

2) I just need the golden chests for the year one deal. Anyone have a good guide or website for that? I don't even know which ones I have and haven't gotten.

The guy behind destinyghosthunter.net just made destinychesthunter.net , similar functionality, though the bungie api can't show you exactly which chests you are missing like it can with ghosts. It does have nice directions to each chest though.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Completed my first PoE. Like fucking Christmas.
tzFA1.gif

Got the Suros Regime and 3 coins so enough to get the Gjallarhorn. What a 24 hours. Came back a level 27 and now 32.

3 Legendary Helmets
1 Exotic Helmet
2 Legendary Gauntlets
1 Exotic Gauntlet
2 Legendary Chest Armor
3 Legendary Leg Armor

1 Legendary Primary
1 Exotic Primary
2 Legendary Specials
1 Exotic Heavy

Future

So are all the year one exotics getting nerfed? If so, why all the balance discussions when it came to exotic weapons a month ago or whatever?

tzFA1.gif

Got the Suros Regime and 3 coins so enough to get the Gjallarhorn. What a 24 hours. Came back a level 27 and now 32.

3 Legendary Helmets
1 Exotic Helmet
2 Legendary Gauntlets
1 Exotic Gauntlet
2 Legendary Chest Armor
3 Legendary Leg Armor

1 Legendary Primary
1 Exotic Primary
2 Legendary Specials
1 Exotic Heavy

Nice do a 32 and 34 and you'll be 33

Doing some gatekeeper glimmer farming if anyone would like to join. Psn is Teasing_Pink, just join up if you want, leave when you've had your fill.

Are Strange Coins are random gift from PoE? I'll get the Gjallarhorn now then I'll have 1 coin left so will need to try and get 12 more before morning.

Yea will do man. Surprised at how easy it was.

Weekly heroic, if you haven't done it, is a guaranteed strange coin drop. If you do a level 32 heroic weekly, that's nine coins.

GutZ31

Are Strange Coins are random gift from PoE? I'll get the Gjallarhorn now then I'll have 1 coin left so will need to try and get 12 more before morning.

Yea will do man. Surprised at how easy it was.

The 2 small chest have a high chance of giving them out, so just do a few level 28 PoE's to get a good few in a relatively short amount of time.

III-V

tzFA1.gif

3 Legendary Helmets
1 Exotic Helmet
2 Legendary Gauntlets
1 Exotic Gauntlet
2 Legendary Chest Armor
3 Legendary Leg Armor

1 Legendary Primary
1 Exotic Primary
2 Legendary Specials
1 Exotic Heavy

Yea, it ain't like it used to be.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ugh sometimes those hive majors in cosmo wont spawn after killing both sets of mobs.

Yeah what was already said. Run through the area and kill all the mobs (I find that occasionally there is one downstairs where the computer is) and if that doesn't work leave the Steppes and come back.
Most of the time though I find that just checking near that computer is key. There will be one dreg hanging out because someone killed his two buddies and this lonely bastard is messing up the whole thing.

Top Bottom