• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Shito

I've had one hell of an exhaustive day at work today.
For the moment quite everything in this stream is making me quite happy.

Anybody still needs to do weekly or PoE32 later today? (gotta have dinner and clean the floors after pulling wallpaper). I can't use the mic today, but tomorrow I will have my new headset.

They could add a "dance instructor" in the TTK that would sell new dances... Or make the emotes equippable items that can drop or purchased.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I appreciate all the responses guys. Really interesting stuff. I think the consensus I see is that when it comes to specific content many agree with me, but there aren't many others who enjoy uncovering the "how the game works" stuff themselves as well. I really enjoy that kind of thing, even if it sort of slows me down in terms of rapid progression. I never really do any preparation for upcoming changes to try and cut down time-to-completes, either.

I think it was also helpful for me to realize that many of you are looking at the QoL/mechanic/system changes as you would look at a patch, totally separate from content or new things to do. That makes more sense to me too, especially because a whole bunch of it affects the game whether or not you have TTK. When it comes to patches I do always want to know as much in advance as possible and just sort of roll out as soon as it downloads without needing any new information as I play. I actually don't know why I'm looking at the TTK release so differently.

Deku Tree

They are selling a clone of the ghost edition ghost.

Also they're not going to tell us if our e-light is worth anything at the speaker.

Top Bottom