• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

I'm just gonna be spamming PogChamp in chat don't mind me

yeah, i have that to finish watching too. finished Tenchi Muyo - War on Geminar last week. I have Hunter x Hunter to finish, then have to catch up on Fairy Tale. I don't even want to say where i am on One Piece or Fullmetal Alchemist... :/

I also started watching Yona of the Dawn, which looks to be really good too...
hmm... watch? or sleep?

I'm not sure. I'm still an anime neophyte, so I've only watched a couple series. Sleep is usually good though :p

kiguel182

Hyped for the stream! Really curious about what they are going to show us.

Also, it will not help to make the time until TTK to go faster I'm sure.

stb

Congrats to stb and Capt_Verde (not on GAF yet) for getting their Guardian Lord membership last night! Played some salvage with them both to help them get 20 captures; all of the PvP pros must come out for Salvage because those were the worst matches I've had in a long while. I felt like I was playing against Unstable, Nghtly, Zoba and all those guys :( Oh well, they got done what they needed to and that's all that matters.

Hyped for the stream! I'm even coming back from lunch early to get ready for it, though we'll probably get busy about the time it starts :/

Oh nice! Glad to hear they got it done.

Thanks, guys! Glad to have it out of the way, but I still need to kill Skolas for the Triumphs. Then I can rest.

Edit: Now that Verde and I have it, we need to get schwagger15 his clan raid so our whole little group has it!

Lnkn52: PM sent!

Rolled my newly acquired HP with third eye, braced frame, and secret round. Think I'll keep it. Only took a couple rolls. Nothing stops this hype train.
To be honest, Braced Frame is all you need for that gun. Third Eye is really nice so you can just stay scoped and rip people apart with the laser head shots.

To be honest, Braced Frame is all you need for that gun. Third Eye is really nice so you can just stay scoped and rip people apart with the laser head shots.

Yeah that's why I wasn't too worried about the last perk being secret round instead of hidden hand. Braced frame was all I really had to have and 3rd eye is just icing on the cake.

You people farming sidearm or whatever kills should really look into the Dark Within glitch that gives you infinite thrall. It's so painless to do while watching something else.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled hype.

Owensboro

Bah, I give up on Twitch chat. I can't even get the damn thing to load unless I'm not logged in. At that point, I can't see if I'm invited to GAF group. Oh well, At least I have this site.

They really need to release this version of the song already, the only version I can find is from when they screwed it up by playing it over itself for 40 seconds.

Yeah that's why I wasn't too worried about the last perk being secret round instead of hidden hand. Braced frame was all I really had to have and 3rd eye is just icing on the cake.
I rolled my 2nd HP about 100 times before I got Braced Frame and Hidden Hand. I really wanted Outlaw but had to settle for Hipfire. It is so hard to get three perks.

Top Bottom