• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

deoee

Nightfall tier rewards for bounty compeltion!

Shax for example will have 5 bounties, if you complete all of them the sixth gives you "unknown rewards"

Deku Tree

Higher chance to get shaders from faction packages,
Duplicate shaders taken out of the reward pool.

They are heavily teasing the vault space changes.

Deku Tree

Legendary marks are account wide. Omg 200 is way too low. 200 ceiling but can earn as many as you want each week ok.

Old marks become commendations that convert to rep ok.

zewone

I sort of missed this... if we play PVP and earn bounties, then hit the NF, we can get better rewards?

Basically it just gives PVP only players a chance at NF rewards without doing a NF.

If you play pvp and pve you can do NF and the bounties. Get more rewards.

These are the bounties i've wanted for SO long. I'm so happy!

Kill 3 people with auto rifles each game for 3 games.. stuff like that. I'm sooo hyped

no cap for weekly amount so it breaks nothing. they just want people to keep grinding more often.

I mean the actual hash of having that number tick from 200 to 201. Just like their Vault space 'oh last gen consoles can't process more vault space', some inane bug probably prevents them from having any higher a number.

Or something. I dunno.

Baliis

200 is fine as the cap, especially with no weekly limit. They don't want you hitting 40 on a new char and buying a full set of vendor gear instantly. After a month you probably won't even care about marks at all.

Top Bottom