• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

SkylineRKR

Damn black suros.

I wonder, weapons I once found but trashed... they do appear on the exotic list? They were part of my account once and I did get the grimoire so I guess they do?

Ok This I would have loved to see myself, like Hawkian said:

Cryptarch LEGENDARY ENGRAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't take this anymore. Take my soul, Bungie. Take it all

Shito

Yeah, another reputation to level up!
And I'm totally not ironic, I actually really love levelling up rep... ^^

Baliis

That doesn't really hold true though because there's no weekly cap. So say you get 200 and grab a chest + helmet. You can then go back to grinding out another 200 for the other gear. I'm guessing the cap is due to the game not being able to go past 200 for performance reasons.

Makes perfect sense. It forces you to go back and grind if you want more gear rather than just buy it all at once. Paces the rate of gear acquisition with how fast you can get the marks. You'll have the 200 to start sure, but it still limits you.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's also a hilarious bug that makes 200 the cap and the game explodes if you try to make it 201+

So why nerf ghorn and icebreaker and BHammer if they are all a puny 160 attack and not being upgraded to year 2 attack values?

Bungie:

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

Shito

So, I was still not decided on whether to take one week or two when TTK hits: that'll be 2 weeks I think!
So.
Many.
New.
Things.
To.
Do.

[EDIT]
That SUROS scout rifle is ugly, though.

Deku Tree

Old Titan and Hunter class mats in vault. So they don't automatically convert to the new universal mats. I guess you trade them for rep? I don't think they commented on it though.

Top Bottom