• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Lnkn52

Without an avatar I must assume T-44 looks like this:

v4O1ao3.png
Is that really 44 avatar? OK going to update the list.

Hunter Gloves are best armor by far. I don't know what you guys are whining about.

Edit: will be amazing for control starts combined with the Venom perk.

GRIP

Just started a nightfall if anyone wants to join (only running one).

PSN GriP17- or just join on me.

edit: More pressed for time than I though and had to bail. Will be back on later tonight.

Ramirez

I want exotics good enough to replace Saint 14 or Nighthawk. Both of which I'm guessing aren't coming to year 2.

You can only wear one. They're supposed to be good.

Nighthawk is for Gunslinger's...try to look past the one class and see the possibilities.

PDEtRBY.png

Hunters: these Sealed Ahamkara Grasps are filled with Nightmare Fuel. They will provide you with an additional melee charge and your melee damage will have a chance to reload your Primary Weapon. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine

So, it's like the Warlock gloves and Graverobber. Eh.....

Bladedancers with Fast Twitch with these arms will basically be full on Melee at all times.

I personally think the these Gauntlets will probably shine most with Nightsalker's melee smoke poofff

GhaleonEB

PDEtRBY.png

Hunters: these Sealed Ahamkara Grasps are filled with Nightmare Fuel. They will provide you with an additional melee charge and your melee damage will have a chance to reload your Primary Weapon. - Xûr, Agent of the Nine

The extra melee charge will be pretty useful with invis on blink strike, for PvE. I can already see using it to move around large battlefields, chaining blink strikes to thin ranks and stay invisible. Will use.

LTWood12

For as mythical and powerful as the Ahamkara supposedly were
are
, the exotic armor from them is pretty lackluster.

Young Ahamkara's Spine-Crap
Bones of Eao-Fun
Skull of Dire Ahamkara-Crap
Claws of Ahamkara-Ok
Voidfang Vestments-Goodish

todd360

PDEtRBY.png

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

zewone

Saint 14 changed the entire dynamic of a subclass.

Why not an exotic that makes you invisible your entire time as a Bladedancer?

What about a helmet that marks adds target mark to any gun you use, instead of just having it regulated to fang of ir yut? Maybe that doesn't sound like the best perk, but at least it's different. LIke the Bones giving you an extra jump are the kind of unique exotics I'd want.

A 2nd melee? Reload my gun?

42-sleeping-face.png

Kalamari

Amkara gloves have me the most excited.

I think we will be seeing less impressive gear for year 2, I think Bungie went a little overboard with some the the Vanilla and TDB gear.

daedalius

The extra melee charge will be pretty useful with invis on blink strike, for PvE. I can already see using it to move around large battlefields, chaining blink strikes to thin ranks and stay invisible. Will use.

I was just thinking about blink striking, then getting killed instantly because hunter armor is so lol.

I guess invisibility would help.

Also smoke bombs with this gear would be nuts.

Sounds totally reasonable.

Avixph

Saint 14 changed the entire dynamic of a subclass.

What about a helmet that marks adds target mark to any gun you use, instead of just having it regulated to fang of ir yut? Maybe that doesn't sound like the best perk, but at least it's different. LIke the Bones giving you an extra jump are the kind of unique exotics I'd want.

A 2nd melee? Reload my gun?

42-sleeping-face.png
The target mark thing is already a perk on the night stalker class, its called keen scout.

LTWood12

Of the three revealed today, I'd say the Hunter and Warlock exotics both have useful roles to play. I'd like to have those gauntlets now for Skolas, and the Warlock chest armor is useful for Fireborn builds that are constantly holding their super in case of of disaster. But that Titan helmet....is worse than the Mark .44 Stand Asides. Think about that.

Virdix

I noticed you revived your teammate after the round was over. Don't do that. It triggers the lengthier respawn timer for the next round.

Unless you are either avoiding a warlock rez, or are 100% certain your teammate needs/wants an ammo crate and can get to it, you're doing nothing but hurting them.

That's pretty much all we know. Was mentioned in passing in the first or second game informer article

Never noticed that, the people i normally do my flawless runs with do it all the time.

Haybro

Amkara gloves have me the most excited.

I think we will be seeing less impressive gear for year 2, I think Bungie went a little overboard with some the the Vanilla and TDB gear.

It's way early, but I really hope they don't end up sacrificing creativity for the sake of balance with the new exotics.

zewone

Makes me wonder if those people even have played a Hunter before. Max strength and you're a Predator with those gauntlets.

I play a ton of Hunter.

I can't think of time I've ever wanted a 2nd melee.

Throwing knives are extremely hard to use in PVP consistently. I can't think of a reason to use knives in PVE except just for fun?

Blink strike is useful in PVP because it has broken damage and iFrames. You never need more than one blinkstrike in 99% of situations. PVE if you want to stay invisible you can chain blink strike and ducking down already, throw in the BD super ability and you can stay invisible for a long time.

Top Bottom