• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

I would love to do skolas for the first time, but I assume you need to be 34 right? Currently only 33

Lv33 is very possible, I've done it before several times, but Lv34 is ideal and more fun for you. If you have decent weapons leveled up then Lv33 isn't a big deal honestly.

Id like to join in the Skolas action. Already 34 Warlock, but I've never tried it. Also interested in the weekly nightfall if anyone wants to try it.

I'm on round 3 if you finished the Nightfall and want to join. PSN is DrDrizzay101

Drizzay doin work! Get those skolas kills.

I already have done it so I don't need loot or triumph but let me know if you need help getting someone new through it and I can bring a Titan with my bubbleicious!

haha thanks dude, I'll see if newbies want to join up soon but otherwise you could definitely hop aboard. I really only want to make sure there's one newbie per run.

Nice, congrats! Any chance you'll be running again tomorrow Boguester?

Yeah, I can definitely do more runs tomorrow assuming there are people for it.

E92 M3

How do you go through the grind of the husk of the pit, and the Eidon ally, all for a 10th Necro?

0bWXohd.png

Anyone want to help me and my friend in a PoE 34?

To the above post, i believe it has been said that only year two legendary weapons turn into marks.

Edit: nvm full

j-wood

Lv33 is very possible, I've done it before several times, but Lv34 is ideal and more fun for you. If you have decent weapons leveled up then Lv33 isn't a big deal honestly.

I'm on round 3 if you finished the Nightfall and want to join. PSN is DrDrizzay101

haha thanks dude, I'll see if newbies want to join up soon but otherwise you could definitely hop aboard. I really only want to make sure there's one newbie per run.

Yeah, I can definitely do more runs tomorrow assuming there are people for it.

I'm mainly rocking a Suros that is fully leveled. Would love to join so I can complete the triumph!

Thanks for that and sorry guys for scrubbing it up with the sword. Must have been a little latency on my end, scrota was getting up far too early for my liking.

Scrubbing? Are you making fun of us?

Ha! Seriously Inapplicable, you enabled beast mode! Running sword with all three classes is something I haven't seen in a while, maybe ever.

Then we went for a final run that was for fun, and you 1 sworded Crota. Ho-hum...

Silvard

Alright then guys, I'm going to get a HM VoG run going. One time to gorgon chest then 3x from there. Who's in?

1. SilvardCT
2. Jeartal
3. You
4.???
5.???
6.???

Silvard

Well, scrubbing it up is the opposite of what I'd use to describe your performance during the runs I was in. Hell, after the first attempt it was clear you'd have to slow down so we could keep up.

Gammacide

Alright then guys, I'm going to get a HM VoG run going. One time to gorgon chest then 3x from there. Who's in?

1. SilvardCT
2. Jeartal
3. You
4.???
5.???
6.???
My hunter has completed it already and I want to save the gorgon cp I already have for my warlock, but I'd love to join on my Titan. PSN is V1ctIm.

Silvard

Sorry for noob question, but why do this?

The gorgon chest has a high chance of dropping exotics, and so does Atheon. Doing it from the gorgon chest to Atheon is faster than from scratch, unless you want a Templar or Oracles specific drop of course.

Top Bottom