• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

colinp

Banned
I need DGAF's help!

I live in Japan but have a U.S. account PS3 with Destiny. I want to get TKK for $40, but don't want to use a CC. As such, I can't buy a US PSN card (unless I pay a 10 or 20$ markup). Basically I need $40 PayPal. Can I convince anyone to buy a 5,000¥ PSN, iTunes or eShop card for $40? Or pick up various fun Japanese goods...? I'm willing to do most anything!

Help me DGAF, you're my only hope!

shermas

Might give it a try. Would like to get some Etheric Light.
I ain't gonna reach lvl 7. :(

Edit: Nevermind its rank 3. Dunno where I got 7 from.

IIRC, I got to level 2 pretty quickly last time, just sort of messing around... As for the EL, you can buy it at level 3 and 5, I believe.

Not sure how much longer the EL is going to have any value, though. Bungie didn't mention it during the reveal last week and I think it's main use is to ascend Year 1 gear to max level IN year 1.

I've stopped doing PoE 34 bc I don't think I'm going to need any EL, going forward.

I need DGAF's help!

I live in Japan but have a U.S. account PS3 with Destiny. I want to get TKK for $40, but don't want to use a CC. As such, I can't buy a US PSN card (unless I pay a 10 or 20$ markup). Basically I need $40 PayPal. Can I convince anyone to buy a 5,000¥ PSN, iTunes or eShop card for $40? Or pick up various fun Japanese goods...? I'm willing to do most anything!

Help me DGAF, you're my only hope!
Why not just grab a $40 US PSN card off eBay?

First Iron Banner match... NotBad.jpeg
Got Iron Wrath done really early.

aoqOmYG.jpg

Sorry to everyone who replied! No one was respoding for a while and I grabbed an LFG group :/

Edit: Teasing Pink is going to get a group going with everyone that responded to me.

I'm in. Also huntng that horseman!

I'm down for this.
PSN: princeakuma23

If you don't mind someone who won't be using a mic(don't want to wake others, it's half 1 in the morning) I'm in.

PSN same as GAF.

If you aren't full yet then count me in.
PSN: SilvardCT

Well Ape and Rene seem to have found 4 other people to run Crota, don't know why they even bother posting here on Gaf.

You three want to team up and found a couple more top round out a group?

MrDaravon

Just played a match where either 10 or 11 of the players in the game were Hunters using Blink + Shotgun.

Michelle, I couldn't keep my promise to you

I'm down for this.
PSN: princeakuma23

If you don't mind someone who won't be using a mic(don't want to wake others, it's half 1 in the morning) I'm in.

PSN same as GAF.

If you aren't full yet then count me in.
PSN: SilvardCT

Just talked to Dirty Aquatic Ape on party chat, he filled up his group before any of us replied on the thread. Would you all care to start a second Crota run, same plan? (Ds/crota x3)

Mupod

has anyone else ever gone hundreds of crucible matches before realizing maybe they were playing the wrong subclass

man I am just crapping on everyone as sunsinger, I don't remember doing well with it at all when I first started.

rNilla

Thanks for the help Ernie. Feel free to join this nonsense. I'll have a mic this time.

I have to give Micah a bath then I can

hot

Gonna grab a super quick shower then I should be down whenever, just trying to clear out some Wanted bounties to make room for Crucible + IB bounties, but I can always just pick them back up after if I need to. PSN: MrDaravon

xkEHGrE.jpg

FINALLY!

The Wafer has returned to Iron Banner!

I better get invited after trying to get you back in for a run! :p

All aboard the space bus. Who am I missing? This is hard to do on mu phone.

MrDaravon

Thanks for the help Ernie. Feel free to join this nonsense. I'll have a mic this time.

All aboard the space bus. Who am I missing? This is hard to do on mu phone.

Send me a FR, I don't think I have you on my list? Gonna grab a beer real quick.

Edit: Nevermind found you, sending you a FR

Namikaze1

Save my ticket for tomorrow, rodiard. I'm struggling to stay awake right now. All that grimoire reading + information gathering, several house chores, and some other real life things took a massive toll on me. I'm beat.

Top Bottom