• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT28| Nolan Beyond

Congrats to our two newest Skolas School graduates: Baliis and LionelHutz! We persevered and took him down despite the worst mine RNG I've ever seen (far away mine spawned first 7 straight times, smh). GG Gentlemen!

CNS_tCGVEAASyth.jpg:large

I'm up for another run here if there are more first timers looking to do it. I'll be on my Warlock, so if someone could bring a Titan (or two Titans, even better) that would be great.

X-Frame

Is it me or is Sepkis Prime still the best Strike in Destiny?

Best music, best unique-ish bosses (Walker & Sepkis). The Defend the Dinklebot is pretty fun now that we're all super powerful and can just fly around destroying everything and has good music.

Text is unreadable without zooming in. Does it have to be in image form?

An infographic will take up less space and can be saved for quick reference. I just need to get the text size right.

Main problem with that thread was that I was formatting the banners too small, so I had less room to work with.

I'm reading it just fine on an iPad mini, but that might not be as mobile as you were hoping.

I am on a iPhone 5s and I can read them when I flip in landscape mode.

On my iPad it's fine but on my phone, I have to zoom in to read the text on a lot of the pics.

Looks perfect to me on an iPhone 6.

Alright that's what I suspected. Thanks everyone.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Is it me or is Sepkis Prime still the best Strike in Destiny?

Best music, best unique-ish bosses (Walker & Sepkis). The Defend the Dinklebot is pretty fun now that we're all super powerful and can just fly around destroying everything and has good music.

Dust palace to me is far and away the best. Awesome music, great boss fight and really fun spawn rooms.

DRIZZ

My RL friend Sarah and her brother would like to do a Skolas. We have done PoE before and she was recently approved for GAF (lurker!) so I am directing her your way. If you take one noob at a time and need help I would be glad to accompany. :) thanks DD

For sure, we can definitely do that. Last run had two first timers so it doesn't matter much to me depending on who's available when, but the three of us could certainly run it. When was she looking to do it?

I've made one OT, and quickly realized that worrying how it's going to look on phones isn't worth the hassle.

I like how simple that is, but it doesn't look like you have much text so you can get away with more images. There is A LOT of information to process for the TTK alone, and then there's all the QoL changes made to the base game over the last year on top.

I'll probably end up using text after all.

Juraash

Congrats to our two newest Skolas School graduates: Baliis and LionelHutz! We persevered and took him down despite the worst mine RNG I've ever seen (far away mine spawned first 7 straight times, smh). GG Gentlemen!

I'm up for another run here if there are more first timers looking to do it. I'll be on my Warlock, so if someone could bring a Titan (or two Titans, even better) that would be great.

Will you be doing runs later in the week? I haven't done him yet but I'm only 33. I'll be 34 as soon as I get one more etheric light and I'd really like to drop him. I imagine I'll have that last bit done tonight or tomorrow.

Kalamari

Maybe Saladin's inventory signifies what is to come in the future. Felwinter's is nerfed hard in the patch, but with ARs getting buffed, maybe the Similar's Wrath will be quite good. I think I will be buying one.

Lunar FC

I like how simple that is, but it doesn't look like you have much text so you can get away with more images. There is A LOT of information to process for the TTK alone, and then there's all the QoL changes made to the base game over the last year on top.

I'll probably end up using text after all.

Yeah, I felt like mine took forever to make, but you've got around 10 times the amount of information to display. God speed.

lionelhutz

Awesome pic! Thanks again for the help.

Will you be doing runs later in the week? I haven't done him yet but I'm only 33. I'll be 34 as soon as I get one more etheric light and I'd really like to drop him. I imagine I'll have that last bit done tonight or tomorrow.

For sure, I'll be doing runs anytime this week. This week has the easiest Skolas modifiers so it's perfect for finishing up as many first timers as possible. I've done several runs w/ Lv33s, it's definitely possible (especially if you have self-res Sunsinger), but it would be more fun for you as a Lv34.

Since there don't seem to be any around right now, I'm going to grab a quick bite then resume the 35 I started. If anyone wants to do it in 10-15 go ahead and post.

j-wood

Is there any reason to keep the ascendant materials anymore? Like the radiant shards and all that stuff. Or should I convert them into motes of light?

For sure, I'll be doing runs anytime this week. This week has the easiest Skolas modifiers so it's perfect for finishing up as many first timers as possible. I've done several runs w/ Lv33s, it's definitely possible (especially if you have self-res Sunsinger), but it would be more fun for you as a Lv34.

Since there don't seem to be any around right now, I'm going to grab a quick bite then resume the 35 I started. If anyone wants to do it in 10-15 go ahead and post.
Any chance you'll be running in a couple of hours? I have to get the kids to bed and then I would love to get Skolas over with for my triumph.

Juraash

Awesome :D I only run Warlock, so I'll probably run self res just to try and not be as much of a liability. I'll definitely hit you up to try and set up a run once I hit 34.

Any chance you'll be running in a couple of hours? I have to get the kids to bed and then I would love to get Skolas over with for my triumph.

Sure! Eating now then I'll finish the run I started then can do another whenever you're ready. Might have time for another one in there if you are running late and there're interested folks.

Nice, congrats! Any chance you'll be running again tomorrow Boguester?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So guys I need to do HM CE, get the golden chests, and do Skolas to complete Year 1 Triumphs, can I do that before TTK drops? Do I have enough time?

X-Frame

So guys I need to do HM CE, get the golden chests, and do Skolas to complete Year 1 Triumphs, can I do that before TTK drops? Do I have enough time?

There's still 20 days left until release I believe. Plenty of time for that -- depending upon what level you are.

Sure! Eating now then I'll finish the run I started then can do another whenever you're ready. Might have time for another one in there if you are running late and there're interested folks.

Drizzay doin work! Get those skolas kills.

I already have done it so I don't need loot or triumph but let me know if you need help getting someone new through it and I can bring a Titan with my bubbleicious!

RoKKeR

Has anybody purchased the Legendary edition digitally (not the CE) on the Xbox One yet, and can you confirm that you get access to DLC 1 and 2 right away? Just want to make sure before I pull the trigger... the CE has a notice saying that but the Legendary edition doesn't.

Deku Tree

Has anybody purchased the Legendary edition digitally (not the CE) on the Xbox One yet, and can you confirm that you get access to DLC 1 and 2 right away? Just want to make sure before I pull the trigger... the CE has a notice saying that but the Legendary edition doesn't.

Yeah people did it and they say that it happens. Not me but others. I'm not sure if they were on XB or PS but it should be the same on both.

Top Bottom