• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

It's taking ages on "Preparing to download " . WTF

Hello guys.
Just FYI, the "preparing to download" phase is NOT the actual download, but the PS4 parsing the already (17GO) patched files to check which ones it should download again. It is so long because the TTK patch is already huge, and probably comprised of many many files, and it has nothing to do (for once) with the PSN usually being shit.
It'll be like that for any future patch.

79%, off to a quick shower! <3

What Shito said.

X-Frame

This is my first morning reset, do I have to be in orbit for the reset to happen or something? Or can I just be in the Tower? HYPE

4MuO0kW.gif

I'm still waiting for my review code, without being 100% certain I'm even getting one. It's torture.

Trickster

Yeah this is fucking shit. Mine just says "downloading update file..." While the progress bar is completely empty and not moving at all

Was stuck at this point for pretty much exactly 10 minutes, and then all of a sudden it was done.

Just in case anyone is sitting in the same situation. So just gotta wait it out I guess

jacobs34

Just wanted to say have fun to everyone about to dive in, I jumped into this community a couple of weeks ago and it's been a pleasure to play with some of you and be a part of the discussion here.

Impulsor

Can somebody check out the character boost item and confirm iif it levels up subclasses or not? Would appreciate it, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom