• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Sitting in party chat with everyone getting hyped up :D

Also...

4AvO209.png

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Whats infuse? :)

I played the game every day since launch, took 2 months break, and now i feel like i dont know anything about the game anymore

You basically feed a higher attack weapon to something lower in order to boost it's stats, i.e. a 280 auto rifle infused with a 290 auto rifle becomes a 288 auto rifle.

Trickster

Yeah this is fucking shit. Mine just says "downloading update file..." While the progress bar is completely empty and not moving at all

Ohman so glad I woke up at 1:30a instead of 2a to get this update patch in.

2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,
"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?,
I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season"

Strider

update installed WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can anyone link me to the exotic class items from the collectors edition? Wanna see what they look like

Jinjo

Hello guys.
Just FYI, the "preparing to download" phase is NOT the actual download, but the PS4 parsing the already (17GO) patched files to check which ones it should download again. It is so long because the TTK patch is already huge, and probably comprised of many many files, and it has nothing to do (for once) with the PSN usually being shit.
It'll be like that for any future patch.

79%, off to a quick shower! <3

More people need to see this! This is why the update is taking so long. Don't worry, the actual download is done superquick. You guys will be there just in time for reset.

OMG. 2015 has to be one of my best gaming years. Today I got Bloodborne dlc (and overall great TGS conference from Sony), the Taken King, and playing Mgs and so many more games to play. Ugh, I can't handle the awesomeness.

Agent

Downloading patch now. I have 2.5 hours to play before I have to get ready for work, then disappointment for about 9 hours until I get home again.

bitsurugi

Have a nice TTK day DGAF!

May RNG bless you all with sweet loot <3

PS: i hope i might at least barely follow the following flood of posts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom