• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuga

Banned

get

Klyka

Banned
Btw for everyone who read it,one of my favorite things in the Book of Sorrows:

Is that Oryx used to be female but basically just transformed over the course of his/her being. Quite interesting.

KxoZz

Of course my PS4 didn't download the update while I was out.

Gonna close this thread when it launches. Can't have you guys rushing me. Wanna play this slow and enjoy it.

Born2Live

The time has come. Really wish I could have the day off work but alas those days are long gone with me being a family man now. Hopefully get a few hours in before and after work.

Ty

Well my update just finished. This is the first time ever I'm going to be awake for reset and I've had the game since day one.

I'm probably only gonna play one or two story missions then go to sleep.

Sane_Man

My download isn't moving at all. This sucks. I thought bungie tweeted saying we'd already preloaded the game with 2.0 and this was just a tiny activation update. Wtf.

Jinjo

My download isn't moving at all. This sucks. I thought bungie tweeted saying we'd already preloaded the game with 2.0 and this was just a tiny activation update. Wtf.

89% WTF. Come on PSN.

This is just Bungie's weird update system. The system is checking for existing patches present. The actual download is done within a few seconds. Be patient. It will happen in time for reset.

Jinjo

Deej says there are reports that the full update is being downloaded again. maybe they made a mistake?

Nah that's a bug that's been happening since forever. The game doesn't register the existing patches and it redownloads everything again. Sucks for it to happen to people now though. :(

Deej says there are reports that the full update is being downloaded again. maybe they made a mistake?

I just finished mine and it showed 17.Xgb out of 17.Y I assume it was just tacking on the last 100mb on there. I started my PS4 5 minutes ago from a cold boot so there's no way it downloaded all of that.

Shito

Hello guys.
Just FYI, the "preparing to download" phase is NOT the actual download, but the PS4 parsing the already (17GO) patched files to check which ones it should download again. It is so long because the TTK patch is already huge, and probably comprised of many many files, and it has nothing to do (for once) with the PSN usually being shit.
It'll be like that for any future patch.

79%, off to a quick shower! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom