• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
I'm so salty right now. What a nice thing to be stuck at a preparing to download while everyone play.
Thx Bungie. I guess my right to play was taken.
That's not Bungie or even PSN. It's the way PlayStation 4 verifies what you have before downloading the rest. It's a firmware holdup, the actual download is super quick.

Don't fret too much man, this will be here for months :) 20 mins late or early makes no diff. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself to survive these 6 more hours at work :p

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Cryptarch items now all Legendary. Warlock helms look fresh.

vBubza.jpg

d8zBXX.jpg

ocean

Banned
It was implied that this thread will get locked if we don't.
That sounds extremely arbitrary. Like we're supposed to fill in 20k posts there then come back here?

I step by once a while to help out newcomers with questions or doubts because that's the natural place to go for them. But the hype lives here <3

Falifax

Started talking crap at Rahool when I had to approach him, he then gave me a green engram that turned out to be the Red Death, the last Year 1 exotic I needed.

lol

HigXx if you are out there and still want to roll join up on my fireteam. I can't hear you in party chat (NAT issues). Also anyone else that wants to join to play through the story is free to join me.

psn robertlebrone. I'll be at it all morning. Heading to Phobos now.

Strider

Haha. The engram. Got me good Bungie lol

Got a Monte Carlo which I never found before. Great surprise.

Yea It's giving everyone an exotic they never acquired before (unless of course you found all the year 1 exotics). Pretty nice. I'm looking forward to using Hard Light in crucible some.

Looks like the 54k to hit 40 was right, someones cashed all there bounties with focused light and is 40

Edit what are we supposed to do first, the mission on mars or pick up a quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom