• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Oh yeah we are supposed to be in zobas thread for this. Oh well. Its 5 in the morning. I'll hit up the other thread once I get home and have more time to play.

Also good morning everyone! Le reset time is truly glorious!

Edit: download done!

ocean

Banned
So, the gunsmith step for the veteran tour gives you 250 rep with him: seems to confirm the old NF buff is NOT accounted for everywhere.
Sorry kyoufu... ^^
No NF buff itself but they've waaaaay more than compensated for it.

Just to begin with, there's a net 50% rep gain by virtue of earning V/C at 100% alongside Factions at 50% extra. Then you add the newfound ability to equip class items which buff rep even further and honestly, the NF buff just seems paltry compared to what we have now.

People taking it literally when they said they'd compensate were expecting a 100 bounty to give 125. Instead it'll give 100 V + 50 Faction + whatever bonus you get from your item.

This is a super great buff for ranking up.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
The Taken King hype!!!
Enjoying the impressions so far can't wait to start playing, I suppose the first thing I should do is clear out the old legendary items in my vault.

about to begin installing the update now

HunRevan

Uhmm. How do I get the pre order vanguard stuff? I went through the veteran tour. Got a few stuff (omg this shader). But now pre order weapons. Anyone?

neoism

lolololol 16 crucible bounties.. im level 38 already..

honestly i was hoping getting to 40 would be a grind.. owell..

deoee

Wasnt it clear from the start that lvl 40 would be a breeze but lvling the subclass would take forever?
So all you guys maybe should have waited with turning in all this shit when you had the new sublclass.
But oh well... :D

Shito

Got a blue engram for returning a crucible bounty: it's really strange seeing a blue helmet being better than your currently exotic one... ^^

Shito

Damn, the new faction packages really are miles better.
A NM shader, a legendary helmet, 5 motes and 500 glimmers?
Yes thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom