• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
Yea It's giving everyone an exotic they never acquired before (unless of course you found all the year 1 exotics). Pretty nice. I'm looking forward to using Hard Light in crucible some.
I have all the armor and every weapon but one...the elusive and shitty Dreg's Promise.

I'll be sooooo hyped if Rahool gives it to me that I'll forgive him for being s total ass this time last year.

Strider

I have all the armor and every weapon but one...the elusive and shitty Dreg's Promise.

I'll be sooooo hyped if Rahool gives it to me that I'll forgive him for being s total ass this time last year.

Well hopefully I'm not wrong then but judging by all the posts here that seems to be the case. Good luck! :D It might be just vanilla exotics though too idk

neoism

HOY FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTT
😳😳😳😳😳

doing the veteran's tour quest go to the cryptarch he's giving me a common engram...

turns in to fucking

HAWKMOON!!!

@_______@

damnubungle

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That sounds extremely arbitrary. Like we're supposed to fill in 20k posts there then come back here?

I step by once a while to help out newcomers with questions or doubts because that's the natural place to go for them. But the hype lives here <3
I mean it's pretty simple. This thread is the destiny community thread. That thread is the taken King thread. Community thread is canabalizing the release thread which sort of defeats the purpose of having an official thread, especially after zoba put so much work into it. This thread shouldn't be for general discussion. Whatever though it's not up to me. I was just trying to explain if a locking of this thread did occur

Strider

This cinematic got me HYYYYYPE
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Agent

It's crazy that blue gear is better than the items we had from year one. I'm rocking some new blue engrams for the first time since I was a noob.

Leveling up seems super fast as well.

Anyone want to team up and do story missions? I can play for 2 hours before work.

Tecnniqe

Banned
It's crazy that blue gear is better than the items we had from year one. I'm rocking some new blue engrams for the first time since I was a noob.

Leveling up seems super fast as well.

Anyone want to team up and do story missions? I can play for 2 hours before work.

Im up for story ! LiquidsV2 on the PSNer

Shito

So, the gunsmith step for the veteran tour gives you 250 rep with him: seems to confirm the old NF buff is NOT accounted for everywhere.
Sorry kyoufu... ^^

Strider

Not turning in bounties until I get that new subclass. Hopefully wont take too long.

HOLY SHIT the view when you load into the first story mission!

Shito

I have all the guns except the three HoW ones.
Sorry but... the deceptive green engram gave me Thorn. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom