• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
How are you guys completing the two shot kill for the sniper? I couldn't find a way to do it in PvE.

A "double kill" is literally just kiling two things in quick succession. So all you really need are two or more enemies close to each other and you quickly one shot each of them.

Use thralls, dregs, vandals, anything you can find. I just did it in a patrol.

Gunsmith stuff resets weekly?

We have a week for this?

I am assuming Wednesday will be Armsday every week so it's another day to log in type of thing?

Judging by how incredibly fast and easy the bounties are and by the fact that without a nightfall buff you can't reach Rank 1 in this first week, I wager these are daily or semi daily bounties.
Gaining ranks with the Gunsmith allows you to order more and more Legendary weapons which are delivered for pickup on Wednesdays (the actual "Arms Day").

Like, really, I can not see Bungie implementing bounties that literally take 3 minutes to complete as weekly bounties.

Is there no way to get new keys for PoE until the 15th? I am glad I kept two but I am debating if I still want to do a PoE now or wait for the new gear to drop...

Fantastic

UIANPUz.png
Lol! i didn't think anyone would see that. Sorry Drizzay for taking the last ptoty!

Anyone else disappointed at the wimpy. "We've woken the Hive!" With the new ghost.

Its a very matter-of-fact delivery instead of the previous one which felt genuine surprise and concern.

How are you guys completing the two shot kill for the sniper? I couldn't find a way to do it in PvE.

Use the mission where Nolanbot says: "You awoken the Hive!" Its like the first mission on the moon I think... and those thralls rush out, just kill all them they usually come at you in a line anyway.

Is there no way to get new keys for PoE until the 15th? I am glad I kept two but I am debating if I still want to do a PoE now or wait for the new gear to drop...

The small chests at the end have a chance to drop them. They are kinda worthless though now. Everything from the Big chest will be pointless. Except maybe her benevolence for PvP

The small chests at the end have a chance to drop them. They are kinda worthless though now. Everything from the Big chest will be pointless. Except maybe her benevolence for PvP

PoE weapons being a disappointment all around make it easier to transition to 2.0. Imagine if the top tier VoG and Crota guns were in HoW and now being left behind.

Also is it me or does the Warlock melee seem.... better... Like I have more range or something. That or I am just getting better smacking people and aliens.

Just got 30 kills and a 6 kd on that section map. Doesn't change the fact that that map is a fucking disgrace to humanity. How the fuck did someone even come up with that? The layout makes no sense, it has no flow.

I liked that omolon fusion rifle. Got a lot of kills with it.

Smokey

Ok. I thought I resolved connectivity issues, but apparently not. I keep getting Error: Removed from the game world. Please try again. If this problem persists, you should troubleshoot your networking setup. Find more info on this at help.bungie.net by searching for: beaver

This has been happening for the past 30 minutes. What in the fuck is going on. I have a TYPE 2 NAT and no other games give me issues on PS4.

Lnkn52

Do the cosmodrome patrol. Everything is one shot able.

Use the mission where Nolanbot says: "You awoken the Hive!" Its like the first mission on the moon I think... and those thralls rush out, just kill all them they usually come at you in a line anyway.

We've woken the hive mission

Warmind mission. Just shot the thralls.

A "double kill" is literally just kiling two things in quick succession. So all you really need are two or more enemies close to each other and you quickly one shot each of them.

Judging by how incredibly fast and easy the bounties are and by the fact that without a nightfall buff you can't reach Rank 1 in this first week, I wager these are daily or semi daily bounties.
Gaining ranks with the Gunsmith allows you to order more and more Legendary weapons which are delivered for pickup on Wednesdays (the actual "Arms Day").

Like, really, I can not see Bungie implementing bounties that literally take 3 minutes to complete as weekly bounties.

TY all. :)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ok. I thought I resolved connectivity issues, but apparently not. I keep getting Error: Removed from the game world. Please try again. If this problem persists, you should troubleshoot your networking setup. Find more info on this at help.bungie.net by searching for: beaver

This has been happening for the past 30 minutes. What in the fuck is going on. I have a TYPE 2 NAT and no other games give me issues on PS4.
1) Quit Destiny game app
2) Turn PS4 off
3) Reset router
4) Turn console on and reload game.

Ugh really??? Gunsmith is daily???

I am not going to get 3 Nightfalls and 3 sets done tonight. Ugh

This might help

https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11865

Klyka

Banned
Ugh really??? Gunsmith is daily???

I am not going to get 3 Nightfalls and 3 sets done tonight. Ugh

This is not confirmed, those are just my own personal musings.

It would make ZERO sense to have a weekly bounty, a bounty you are supposed to work on during an entire week is literally "get 10 kills with this".

Like, that is not a weekly bounty. AT ALL.

How do I turn in a gunsmith weapon? Do I have to do all of them first?

You don't turn them in at all, when you filled the test requirement you automatically got the rep. You can now either keep using the weapon or dismantle it. You won't get it back after dismantle btw.

Deku Tree

So everyone hated on Destiny for not having map voting etc... They said map voting was a basic feature of all modern online multiplayer games... And they said Destiny was in the dark ages... And now other new big AAA games are removing map voting OMG.

This is not confirmed, those are just my own personal musings.

It would make ZERO sense to have a weekly bounty, a bounty you are supposed to work on during an entire week is literally "get 10 kills with this".

Like, that is not a weekly bounty. AT ALL.

But that's how the Queens bounties work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom