• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

Thanks for that. Missed it somehow. Don't we have to quote the image somehow to stop it the size from taking over the entire thread?

Yes you also have a button for that (3th from the right). So 3th button, 4th button, paste the link and press ok. Or [ QUOTE][ IMG]image url[ /IMG][ /QUOTE] without the spaces also.

Posting for a new page:

Posed this question yesterday, looking for those who finished Variks and Petra questlines.

After finishing both I am not getting the Lost and Found quest from Petra.

Is there a delay to get it? Until the reset?

Hmm, I had the lost and found after I finished the Petra mission. Even before finishing the Variks.

Checking reddit some got the quest at lower rank so should not be rank related. Restarting works for some and for others just playing the game will unlock it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe..._to_get_the_lost_and_found_quest_speculation/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyThe...ne_know_the_requirements_to_getting_the_lost/

ocean

Banned
Y2 SUROS Regime is kinda fun with that perk that makes it fire more quickly the longer you keep firing. I'll probably never use it again, ever, once I get Ace of Spades though

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
People ain't ready for PvP shadestep mah gawd

better check your sensitivity lol

giphy.gif

4605167-1878496180-Gener.gif

ocean

Banned
At the 288 wall. Basically Raid ready though.
287 here, past billion blues have been downgrades. It'll be a slow crawl to reach 290 :p but I think (hope) Summoner's Circle will have something good for me since the previous quest reward I got was a 300 Shotgun. A 300 Ghost or Artifact would be swell...
Xur is up?
1 hour to go. Get hyped for a potentially disastrous disappointment!

ocean

Banned
Anyone want to run Summoner's Circle?

Room for one more, join ZW33.
I'll go home during my lunch break in 2 hours to do this.

So report back on whether it looks doable solo :) Fear's whatever was impossible until I got a team with poison and burning air and ads and boss etc

maomaoIYP

BWU said that Xur will sell a specific weapon or armor engram in addition to a legacy engram, so I'm guessing it is going to be 3 armor pieces, 1 year 2 engram, 1 year 1 engram plus the three of coins and other stuff.

Namikaze1

287 here, past billion blues have been downgrades. It'll be a slow crawl to reach 290 :p but I think (hope) Summoner's Circle will have something good for me since the previous quest reward I got was a 300 Shotgun. A 300 Ghost or Artifact would be swell...

I got some bad news for you, ocean, regarding Summoner's circle...

It's nothing good.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to kill stirok, banner of oryx in the rocket yard on earth but after five times now not a single other person and showed up and I'm just not fast enough on my own. I have no idea why they went back to this style of public events for some quests it's so frustrating. Anyway if anyone is feeling kind enough to join me or needs it themselves join diggymow on PS4 and we can wait together and get this done.

Bogeypop

Ugh, to tired to keep playing. Wanted to get to 290 so I'd feel Raid ready before calling it... Hopefully Xur has some goodies that'll push me over when I wake up tomorrow.

ocean

Banned
Ugh, to tired to keep playing. Wanted to get to 290 so I'd feel Raid ready before calling it... Hopefully Xur has some goodies that'll push me over when I wake up tomorrow.
Sadly I guess he'll sell stuff at 280 like the Exotic Kiosks :/ hope I'm wrong.

Gala

I'm trying to kill stirok, banner of oryx in the rocket yard on earth but after five times now not a single other person and showed up and I'm just not fast enough on my own. I have no idea why they went back to this style of public events for some quests it's so frustrating. Anyway if anyone is feeling kind enough to join me or needs it themselves join diggymow on PS4 and we can wait together and get this done.

I added you! Still need this one and the one in the Skywatch

Rainmaker

Banned
I just hit light level 282 if anyone would be down to do a nightfall with me.

I also need to start on the Court of Oryx quest but out of all the things I kept up with and know about Destiny that isn't one of them. The runes and the statues mostly. But I have 5 reciprocal runes(?) and wouldn't mind doing that either if a group wants to.

PSN: The_Sacred

I added you! Still need this one and the one in the Skywatch

I also need this as no one is EVER in the Rocket Yard for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom