• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I hope 307 is enough to not get wrecked, that's the highest I could get with a character.

Im hoping a 304 warlock is decent enough to join HM KF raid later on today...I could get loot that'll raise me higher as we progress

exYle

Probably gonna get drowned in all the HM posts, but if anybody wants to farm the Nightfall for cloaks, you can join on Buttchin-n-Bones (PS4), I left the fireteam open

Strider

First difference is in the first jumping puzzle. No longer a save point halfway through it :p

Edit: There was no indication we should spoiler tag HM stuff and no one raised it as a concern so I don't think it's necessary to bother with it.

MrDaravon

First confirmation from HM Raid

Perma Death/No respawn (@ totems)

Just tuning in right now, what have I missed up to this point that's different?

Edit: Skimming broman's chat, so seems like (we're spoiler tagging stuff?)
other than enemies being higher level so far the only differences is no revives, and no checkpoint ledge on the ship puzzle?)
. Broman's only up to the room before the Warpriest, whatever that's called.

Basilica so far,
knights and wizards are still normal

Edit:
occasional hallowed knight in middle

Edit two: Basilica cleared,
barely different. Just occasional hallowed night in middle.

spyder_ur

Personally I don't really care about HM spoilers, spoken as someone who did care about it for normal mode. Just don't think the changes would really necessitate spoiler tags.

My only prediction is another plate during sisters/Oryx, based on the update yesterday.

I think the
platform in the ship section disappearing
is kinda surprising, and cool.

JonCha

You know, throughout all of the Strikes I've run I've never had a legendary head engram drop. Is there something I'm missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom