• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknil

Super curious if they have refined Hard Mode rules, hope they don't depend on No revives stuff.

Can anyone share links of streams of the HM raid?

Also, I was reflecting back on the raids, I think Daughters and Oryx feel like a disconnection in the mechanics (except for the platforming theme all the raid), at least Atheon used Oracles which were introduced in the raid before and Crota used the word which was used at least on the bridge.

Edit: beaten?

Zocano

Oh this is great. I coulda ran at launch anyway. Thanks rain.

So I'm gonna take it no one has a last minute spot for hard raid then.

KF hard mode raid

1. Thenal84(me)
2. XChildOfHatex
3. Strykerlsland
4. Zocano
5. Diggymow
6 westrade

We are full!!!

Let's go get this guy's

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I'm predicting first clear will happen by 5 pm eastern. I don't think it's going to be that hard, if the previous hard modes are anything to go by. I guess the gating item could be high level drops from earlier bosses.

lt519

I'm predicting first clear will happen by 5 pm eastern. I don't think it's going to be that hard, if the previous hard modes are anything to go by. I guess the gating item could be high level drops from earlier bosses.

Wasn't HM Crota done in like 30 minutes? I'm guessing it'll be done in by 3 EST.

Namikaze1

Remember to check the Tower first to see if there are any new missions like the rest of Old Hunger quest (no one has unlocked the shader yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom