• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Anyone doing the raid on normal anytime soon? I'm 304 so I don't think HM is an option.

Probably won't beat it but you'll be more than leveled enough to power through Golgoroth and get three drop chances at 320. Probably get you HM raid ready faster than NM mode.

One point of light away from 309.

Bungle pls

There a calculator or spreadsheet somewhere? I don't feel like doing all the work myself but want to see if I can get to 307.

Klyka

Banned
gonna be bad if it's online only. people are not gonna play the way they've been presenting it with those canned party chat dialogue.

one day a game company will implement a voice software into their game that takes whatever you say, runs it though a filter and translates it into PC speech.

So it will turn "you piece of shit I fuck your mom you bitch" into "That was a tough fight and I respect your skills!"

Namikaze1

sE2l7AX.jpg

Jaeyden

Just did the Daily. Streaming at www.twitch.tv/yourboyafro

Goddamn that last fight got kinda hairy. My friend is saying the Daily version of Regicide is different than what it was last time.

Fucking Taken Captains and Phalanxes in the final phase of Oryx... Could this be intentional to show us a hint of what to expect from HM?

I got that last time it was the daily. It's probably just cause he's going solo or slow. Most people don't notice because Echo is dead long before those guys show up.

Ozone

So who in DGAF is streaming at the raid launch? I'm at work and sneaking in remote play is definitely not reliable enough to do something like a raid.

lt519

So don't have my exotic sword, waiting for them to nerf that dumb questline.

Should I infuse a 306 Raid RL into a 297 Ruin Wake with crazy range or into my 299 void sword?

For HM raid purposes. I'm guessing sword will be more important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom